• ...and so much more!
  • Bosshoss

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    MADISON
    Fun match today and only Rained for about 5 minutes.
    Great to see some friends shooting that we haven't seen for a couple of years, hopefully they will be regulars again.
    Thanks to those that helped setup and teardown.
    Thanks Max for all you do.
    A huge thanks to Steve who was there for both setup days and this morning came to the range and helped get the sign in set up and had to leave for family things. He then came back and helped tear down and scored and posted match results without firing a single shot. :rockwoot:

Fuzz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    LaFONTAINE
    Great Match as is the standard for SC. Thanks to all that put in many hours of hard work. Makes the drive worth it

blkrifle

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2010
    terre haute
    fun match today. squad 4 was awesome. the rain held off for the most part. thanks to the SCGC crew for their effort in putting this match on.

sv40sw45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    South Indiana
    I can't say enough for the SET UP crew!!! Jeff, Steve, and Steve ,Bryan, Paul and all who helped with setting 126 targets and bagging them Sunday morning. I sure Bob Trueblood had a smile on his face Sunday and held off the RAIN. Max

sv40sw45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    South Indiana
    Most shooters have no idea how much work went into this match. Paul text me Tuesday and said maybe we should set up some stages during the week as setting up 6 MONSTER stages on Saturday would be a lot. So I texed Steve and he said OK and the 3 of us set up 3 stages Thursday which took almost 3 hours and then another 3 hours on Saturday. Steve Eddington help both day setting up plus getting all the kindles programmer and was at set up Sunday when home and came back for tear down. He had the scores posted by 4 Pm also. BIG THANKS Steve. Like Paul said Steve never fired a SHOT at this match. With out people like Paul Francis and Steve Eddington our Sport would die. So that's my rant Max

Top Bottom