• ...and so much more!
  • direland

Marksman
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Martinsville, IN
    As usual Coach is right, if no one is shooting at you and they keep score it is a game, frustrating; but, still a game. Besides I DR72's blood pressure up to a healthy level by my masterful scoring!

TRhanks to Max and his crew, I had a good time, was slow but only 1 Mike and No. D's. For me that is OK!

Bosshoss

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    MADISON
    Thanks to Max and crew for a great match. After 2 NO matches in a row I needed some accuracy shots. Great squad and fun day.

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    I'm glad CB45 talked me into coming down again this weekend. NO matches are super fun, but matches like this with lots of not-so-easy shots are what will make me better. Aside from zeroing the classifier, I think it went kinda OK. Times weren't stellar but points were decent. The opposite of last weekend, basically.

sv40sw45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    South Indiana
    Thanks JT for getting the score up. Never thought I had a chance at :rockwoot:winning this match. 1st stage I had 3 failure to eject. Goes to show you just put things like that behind you and keep calling them shoots.:):

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Woot! Second place in my division!!
    rofl.gif

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    I gotta say, I'm surprised. After zeroing the classifier, I didn't expect to do particularly well. Guess losing 60 or so match points didn't hurt too bad within the division.
    The real surprise was the double stomp pad stage - I thought I totally f'ed it up, but it was my best (4th) in the overalls. Not too bad for only having 8rd mags!

Top Bottom