• ...and so much more!
  • Bosshoss

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    MADISON
    And yet I know people who say you are a nice person.

The next time you here that PLEASE correct them:):

What is the deal behind the design of classic targets ? At one time the 'A' shape was thought to represent a hit to vital organs ??

Not sure what the story is behind the shape of the scoring zones on the classic targets just know it was born to be "politically correct" with no head. ISPC developed the target and it is the only paper target used in other countries. USPSA has stayed with the "metric target" but the classic is approved for use in a USPSA match.

Personally I don't have any problem with the classic(turtle) targets. In fact as a shooter that "tries" to focus on accuracy and with shooting minor scoring I actually like them on a few stages at a bigger match. A zone is quite a bit smaller so I tend to focus harder and D zone is a little less intrusive and easier to avoid.:twocents:

ArmyADub

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2015
    Greenwood
    Would there be any value into letting some of the guys with PCC's run a stage after the match?

As a "beta test" we could get some feedback, and lessons learned; let people form their opinions and pass on to the Area Director for feedback to USPSA HQ????

sv40sw45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    South Indiana
    Would there be any value into letting some of the guys with PCC's run a stage after the match?

As a "beta test" we could get some feedback, and lessons learned; let people form their opinions and pass on to the Area Director for feedback to USPSA HQ????

Just tell your Squad RO that you are a new RO and he will let you run some shooters and help with any question. After I have been at the range for 6-7 hours I DO NOT want to stay after the Match is over. Max

sv40sw45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    South Indiana

Tell you Squad RO that you are a New RO and he will let you run some shooters and he will answer any question you may have.

sv40sw45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    South Indiana
    Well Guys and Gals!!!! Just a warning!!!!! Bring that thing of the front of your gun---- I think it is called a FRONT SIGHT!!! unless you are shooting OPEN.:bash::rockwoot::p:dunno::draw:

Top Bottom