• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sv40sw45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    South Indiana
    Well here we are guys--- 2013--- Guess it is time to start the new shooting season.

The extended forecast looks like the mid 40's and cloudy. If that changes we will post here later next week.

March 3rd. South Central Gun Club. Freetown In.
    6 stages 153 rds. Classifier CM 99-46 Close Quater Standards
    $20 non members, $10 member, $5 RO's ($50 to join our club)
    Set up on the 2nd at 10am and the 3rd at 8am.
    Sign in starts at 9am and we go hot at 10am after a short shooters meeting.

After this match I will have more speed shoots and lower round counts as I'm sure several shooters are having a hard time finding ammo and reloading components.:dunno:

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    SW Indy/Camby/West Newton
    Well here we are guys--- 2013--- Guess it is time to start the new shooting season.

The extended forecast looks like the mid 40's and cloudy. If that changes we will post here later next week.

March 3rd. South Central Gun Club. Freetown In.
    6 stages 153 rds. Classifier CM 99-46 Close Quater Standards
    $20 non members, $10 member, $5 RO's ($50 to join our club)
    Set up on the 2nd at 10am and the 3rd at 8am.
    Sign in starts at 9am and we go hot at 10am after a short shooters meeting.

After this match I will have more speed shoots and lower round counts as I'm sure several shooters are having a hard time finding ammo and reloading components.:dunno:

Hoping to make it...I will be working in Fort Wayne on 3/1 and 3/2. Hopefully, I will be home in time to pack for my spring work excursion. I have to leave the 3rd, but hopefully can squeeze this in before I leave.

I think I have found a few indoor matches that may help me get to the SS/Prod match. One of those matches is IDPA. I guess I better find a fishing vest :D

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    SW Indy/Camby/West Newton
    I think the minimum you'll find is 3-4 weeks with lead...but we all know that is not a good idea for you open fellas.

I was able to get some SNS casting within a week about a month ago. However, I think their website is now saying 3-4 weeks.

sv40sw45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    South Indiana
    OK guys, I have had responces to the lowering of the round count for future matches!!! Give me your thoughts on lowering the round count for our matches. I would like to keep the rd. count around 150 per 6 stage match if that is what the majority wants. Max

JJJ

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    I'll shoot whatever the match calls for. As of now, I have enough parts to get through the season. If lots of others want a lower round count, I won't complain. It seems to me it doesn't have to be a high round count to be challenging and fun. Plus I always shoot more than the round count peskey misses and steel:rolleyes:
    JJ

kevinsr98

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   1
    Feb 12, 2011
    How low of a round count would you go?

I'm good on ammo for this year, but I'm game if it would help other shooters and keep attenence up.

I still would like to see at least a couple of full 32 round stages though.:twocents:

Top Bottom