• ...and so much more!
  • JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Just bought a nice Glock from an Ingoer off Armslist this past Sunday. Met the seller at a busy shopping area off I-465 and Emmerson. All in all a nice experience. I have bought several firearms this way, all good so far.

Come'on, tell us how many snipers you had and on what rooftops. You had an ATF agent there with you run the numbers, right? Of course you did have a notary to officiate all the paperwork.

Winamac

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 11, 2011
    Logansport
    I have never had much luck on Armslist. Seems like I never get a response back when I send the seller a message? I like GB a lot better.

fullauto 45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Dec 27, 2008
    SE Indy
    I've done a few deals on Armslist. I always meet in a very public place. There is a local restaurant by me that is very friendly. They know me well and when I'm meeting someone.

mannus

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    Sold a few firearms on AL w/o any issues. I always ask for a photo via email of LTCH or State ID/DL so I can do my own background check. Bill of Sale only if no LTCH.

223 Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    201   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Red Sector A
    I have never had much luck on Armslist. Seems like I never get a response back when I send the seller a message? I like GB a lot better.

Do you send low ball offers? I know when I get one from an ad I have running, I typically do not reply, as I feel it will likely be a waste of time.
    I have in the past, and had a bunch of endless emails without a deal getting done.

Winamac

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 11, 2011
    Logansport
    Do you send low ball offers? I know when I get one from an ad I have running, I typically do not reply, as I feel it will likely be a waste of time.
    I have in the past, and had a bunch of endless emails without a deal getting done.

No... I never even get to make an offer because I get NO reply period?I just send questions about the item...that's it? To reinforce my negative experience with Armslist. I just got a notice tonight from Armslist informing me that a rifle I had inquired about (and never received a reply) was identified by Armslist as a SCAM. I am glad they at least did this. Anyway...that's been my experience with them.

223 Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    201   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Red Sector A
    Yes there are a lot of scams on AL. I've gotten really good at spotting and flagging them. It's too bad that you haven't had any good experiences on there.
    I've had many. Sometimes I will not reply to questions that are already covered in the ad, or someone asking if it is still available, because that is always addressed in the ad.
    I put in every ad, "If the ad is up, then yes it's still available, no need to email and ask". I have learned the hard way, that some of those emailing asking if it is still available, are spammers looking for your email address.
    That could be why you may not be getting a reply.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    thatjimboguy
    Top Bottom