• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jaymare

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 27, 2018
    Jasper
    No one is being "Dickish" as we all want the same thing. Safety.

OP, luck to you in your search.
    I'm sorry if I confused you. I did not mean to cause an alarm. I was trying to be nice about saying that my uncle is f**king idiot. I agree that if he was not of correct mental capacity he shouldn't have firearms. I was just trying to say he is a moron, in a nicer way. I'm sorry if I alarmed you all.

Thank you for the well wishes. And the host of information that you have provided me. Hopefully sooner rather than later I'll be able to get my own P-35 Radom.

Sent from the tardis

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I had one years ago and sold it, nothing wrong with the guns themselves, finding good extra magazines was expensive.

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    I'm sorry if I confused you. I did not mean to cause an alarm. I was trying to be nice about saying that my uncle is f**king idiot. I agree that if he was not of correct mental capacity he shouldn't have firearms. I was just trying to say he is a moron, in a nicer way. I'm sorry if I alarmed you all.

Thank you for the well wishes. And the host of information that you have provided me. Hopefully sooner rather than later I'll be able to get my own P-35 Radom.

Sent from the tardis

I know what you mean. There was a close friend of my father that had a German Luger and I asked about it repeatedly over a span of quite a few years. Finally, one time I saw him, asked about it, and was informed he had recently sold it to a gun shop for $50. He said he didn't realize I was interested in it! Obviously, I wasn't very happy, but it was fascinating seeing the look on his face when I told him what it was really worth.

Good luck on your search. They are hard to find, but I always get the most enjoyment out of the ones that were really hard to find.

A few years ago when the NRA convention was in town there was a guy there with a huge display devoted entirely to the Radom pistol. He had every variation imaginable, including prototypes, he actually was from Poland. I know I took photos of it, but I have a different computer now and I can't find my photos from the convention.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Radom made high quality firearms, period. Their version of the Mosin M44 is probably the finest finished example you will ever find. I wish I had one. Their Vis35 were no exception. Pre-war pistols are exceptional in quality. However, the late war pistols were rushed out the door and quite rough. Once the war was over, their eye for finish returned, even under USSR guidance. Along with the M44's they produced their version of the Tokarev. I have an early one and it too is very nice. Sadly, it had the dumb ATF required thumb safety that I removed. I also had to find the original Polish grip panels from a guy in Poland, they are imported with "target" panels to make them legal.

iJQkowD.jpg

8molidM.jpg

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    Denny, your pistols are very, very nice! Since we seem to be drifting to the subject of Radom products in general I'll throw in a couple pics of my rifle.

lt0fvgz.jpg

rONdt3T.jpg

Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Porter county
    Rob, you have no idea how hard I have been looking to find an intact Polish Mauser. Most of the one I have founda re beat to hell or cost $3000. You have a true gem.
    I know of a good home for it if you no longer want it, it will be happy with your Maltby No 4

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    Rob, you have no idea how hard I have been looking to find an intact Polish Mauser. Most of the one I have founda re beat to hell or cost $3000. You have a true gem.
    I know of a good home for it if you no longer want it, it will be happy with your Maltby No 4

Thanks! I will keep you in mind, time will make it available eventually in any case.

Top Bottom