• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    There was an English teacher at my HS who would, allegedly, come to work drunk a lot. And keep herself that way.

I know that I never really had any reasonable suspicion that she was - other than she liked to swat at imaginary "bugs". Never smelled it - never saw it.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I had a drunken, lecherous English teacher in junior high. He called off nearly every Monday. By Tuesday he was still half in the bag. Since my name is Debbie, he used to say stuff like "I ate a Little Debbie for breakfast today..." :n00b:

Last edited:

findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    I had a drunken, lecherous English teacher in high school. He called off nearly every Monday. By Tuesday he was still half in the bag. Since my name is Debbie, he used to say stuff like "I ate a Little Debbie for breakfast today..." :n00b:

Ahhhhhh, now I understand...lol...

p.s. it either destroys ya, or makes you stonger.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I can remember a number of teachers I would have liked to have seen pantless or shirtless. Umm, this one would not have made the list.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Yeah, the other English teacher got high with/slept with some of the girls. Those guys were our two choices for 8th grade English.

I figured out in high school I would likely be hitting a keyboard a lot in life -- people were saying computers were next big thing -- so took typing class. I was only guy in the class, me and a not-so-hot looking girl took it seriously, learned to type, and earned A grades. (Maybe it was because of our looks, I wasn't Tom Cruise material. I don't think Tom Cruise was even out of diapers yet, come to think of it). The other cuter girls in the class clustered around the early 20s male typing/business teacher's desk and giggled with him all through class. As far as I could tell, they also "earned" A's. Couple years later after I was in college was unsurprised to read he had been busted for supplying alcohol to underage girls and fired from the school.

Thank God he never came to class drunk (that I know of) and took his pants off (at least not while I was there).

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    I had a former Ms Michigan as my 3rd grade teach. Dam she was HOT!!! In high school we had a teacher get fired for playing grab azz with the girls. What a perv.

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    They'll probably give Hill a PAID suspension, then a promotion! Then give here some more $$$ for being 'mean' to her! :spend:

What do they care, it's taxpayer money, right? :ugh:

Teachers unions are about the worst unions out there right now. To the detriment of all teachers.

And BTW, where were all those 'hot teachers in bikinis straddling motorcycles and having wanton sex with their students' when *I* was in school, dammit!? :laugh:

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I had a music teacher in 6th grade, she was smokin hot, probably only about 24, 25. Total ***** but just off the charts hot! She was the subject of many of my boyhood dreams, woulda liked to have seen her drunk and pantless.

Top Bottom