• ...and so much more!
  • SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Wow, if this is legit, it will be quite a breakthrough and could help millions of people. I have had several cases of this in friends & family and I hope it turns out to be effective.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    So, how long before this anti-cancer virus makes all the women look like this:

Darkseeker.jpg

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    This "cure" will never be allowed. There is too much money in breast cancer.

Doctors have the perfect revolving door disease. Women, and men, come in with breast cancer. Hundreds of thousands of dollars are spent in drugs and treatment, and the doctor's office has two exit doors, one for those lucky enough to beat the disease (for now) and the other leading to the morgue. And the beauty of this money making system is the never ending stream of unlucky women (and men).

I have a very good friend in cancer research and she says that hospitals aren't allowing the research to continue at a rate you would expect for such a deadly disease.

If this virus really works, the doctors, hospitals, clinics, and drug companies would find a way to squash it.

And why am I so bitter? Beyond the friend not being allowed to do the work, I lost my wife in a million dollar battle with breast cancer. I have lost friends to breast cancer, and I counsel families who are battling the disease. And I am sickened by the greed among the "medical community" that keeps this disease from being stopped.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Wasn't a miracle cancer curing virus that went hay wire and mutated humans the prevailing storyline that the movie Legend based on?

Virus's can mutate and adapt so quickly that if things go bad, it can go so bad that we can not keep up to stop it.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Just think of this being like when they found out a certain mold could cure bacterial infections! Penicillin for those who really don't know.

Top Bottom