• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cozy439

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 3, 2009
    Milan Center
    I have a TC ICON weathershield and need to mount a scope on it. PRICE is an ISSUE. I don't want to go cheap but I do have a limit. What do you recommend as far as make, model, Variable range, objective, etc. My 1st use of this gun will be this fall in Wyoming for Mulie and maybe antelope. Thanks in advance.

gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    I have a TC ICON weathershield and need to mount a scope on it. PRICE is an ISSUE. I don't want to go cheap but I do have a limit. What do you recommend as far as make, model, Variable range, objective, etc. My 1st use of this gun will be this fall in Wyoming for Mulie and maybe antelope. Thanks in advance.
    BUSHNELL ELITE 3200 about $120 at NATCHEZ;)

Cherryspringer

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 16, 2011
    Lafayette
    Scope

Believe it or not the base and rings can make more difference than the scope itself. You'll also want to torque these to the proper level and use loctite. But once you have this covered I really don't regret spending the money on my burris extreme tactical 6-24 x 50. Talk about a tack driver on a good .308.:rockwoot:

nipprdog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Tippecanoe county

PLEASE NOTE: Before you order this product, please call us at 1-800-251-7839 to see if it is on sale. We often run sale prices on this merchandise but due to limitations set by the manufacturer, we are not always allowed to publish pricing.

Btw, I saw that ONE scope listed at $140(maybe).

But, all the other Elite 3200s are $189 to $389, so I'm still waiting for the link to all of those Elite 3200s at $120. :D

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    Look at the Simmons Whitetail classic $110

746570.jpg

Simmons Whitetail Classic Rifle Scope 6.5-20x 50mm Adjustable Objective Truplex Reticle Matte - MidwayUSA

Titanium Man

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 16, 2009
    Indy---USA
    If you gotta get a Bushnell for a 308, get this one. At least you won't be looking to replace it for awhile.

Bushnell - 4

I prefer NIKON over most scopes for the money, but this Bushnell is nice, and I've seen one up close, and they are very clear.

:yesway:

Top Bottom