• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gmotox

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 13, 2010
    Illinois
    I recently bought a bushmaster .223 and found out quickly that i should have found one closer to what i wanted as far as hand guard sites and stock. The gun is basic and has no sites and i am told that if i want a front site i will have to have the gasblock changed. So i kinda felt miss led by my local gun dealer and did some research and went and bought the rock river elite with all the goodies a week later. My question is what will be the best kinda scope system for the bushmaster being that Ive been told it will be a min of 300-350 for a front site. Also for the rock river i have a few other bolt ons i want to add should i stick with rock river bolt ons or is all the brands pretty much interchangeable

farmboy365

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   1
    Dec 22, 2008
    NE Indiana
    most acc. are mil spec and are interchagable.I would not buy all rock river acc. and i dont think it will cost over $300 for a front site.:twocents: and optics are endless we need more info to help u pick one.what do you want to shoot,how far,scope or eotech?

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    Acog TA-31

Trijicon-TA31A-2.jpg

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkjXkm6w-gQ&NR=1[/ame]

/thread

Last edited:

Zero_ek

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 29, 2010
    Alexandria
    The Optic Ready Bushmaster? I almost bought one but decided I wanted the triangle front sight and a back up iron sight. As for optics I keep hearing aimpoint makes some good stuff.. You get what you pay for in optics. Reason why I haven't bought optics yet because I want something that will be good.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    i would have to agree that on most ars for most ar functions the acog is the way to go. make sure you check the eye relief on the model if you pick one before you buy it. some acogs the eye relief leaves alot to be desired

g3man

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 27, 2009
    I have a flat top set up with a Burris Full Field II 3-9 power and it is great for target shooting and it makes the ground hogs dance. I have plans of an upgrade to Night Force soon. If you can justify dropping over a grand on some glass I would highly recomend looking at there line. If you are looking for it to serve more of a tactical cqb role then I would look at EOTECH's and Trijicon products. Aimpoint also has some great pieces. Good luck!

Top Bottom