• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kimber

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 13, 2011
    South Bend
    I know that this is something I have done wrong but cannot figure it out. I have two differant scopes mounted on two differant rifles, my problem is i have trouble seeing through them i have to constantly move my head around because my veiw is either blacked out or i can only see the tube. Is this from scope to far forward to far back do i need a cheeck rest or just spend more than $500.00 for a scope. I have been working on this for a couple of weeks now and i am lost. Sometimes when i first look through my scopes it is ok but as time goes on it gets worse (10-20 rounds)

slow1911s

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Loosen the rings. Then get into your shooting position if a good cheek weld. Have another person move the scope forward or backward until you get a full tube of light. Then, re-secure the rings.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    its impossible to tell without seeing your rifle/scope. how much clearance do you have on the front bell between the scope and the barrel. if there is alot of space its probably a check weld issue.

if pulling your head straight back or pushing your head towards the scope clears it up then its a eye relief issue.

Yeah

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 3, 2009
    Dillingham, AK
    What scopes?

Junk scopes typically have critical eye relief, and very little of it at that. They are best throw in the trash and replaced with something not so afflicted.

Top Bottom