• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • buckfever90

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2012
    Greenwood
    I am looking for a scope for my remington 700 and everywhere around greenwood has a limited selection of scopes. Does anyone know of anywhere that has a big selection to chose from?

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Gander mountain is about all that comes to mind.

Most shops seem to cheap out on optics and only carry chinese stuff.

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    Quality optics and accessories from Leupold, Bushnell, Burris, Nikon and more!

Not the same as having one in hand but the prices are very good service and support and great.

Optics planet is not good they will let you purchase it ay for it and then tell you it is going to be 3 months till you get it.

As far as getting your hands on one. well....................... it is now an internet world.

1$Chuck

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 8, 2010
    Columbus
    I've bought several scopes from Amazon.com. They are usually the cheapest when you factor in the shipping cost and they are the easiest company I've ever dealt with on returns.

shooter1054

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2011
    South Indianapolis
    The Outdoorsman in Greenwood has some good selection. What are you looking to do with your rifle? Hunt? Punch paper? Short range? Long range? Are you looking for something in particular?

mjblazor

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 28, 2011
    Probably should create new post (in fact I will) but what is good scope for a mosin nagant? I purchased one with a Bushnell Banner mounted on it. I havn't shot it yet and not sure if it will hold up well.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in

Titanium Man

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 16, 2009
    Indy---USA
    by the time you pay shipping and handleing (extreamly high with midway) usually a local dealer can save or atleast not cost you any extra money. it never hurts to keep your business local or atleast give them a shot. i can garrentee midway will never and i do mean never beat my prices for any reason

So very true. I also look for the Midway Savings Codes, because without these, I never order.

I had good luck with Natchez when I needed a part I couldn't find in the world.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    So very true. I also look for the Midway Savings Codes, because without these, I never order.

I had good luck with Natchez when I needed a part I couldn't find in the world.

natchez has stuff noone else does. if your looking for a rare part they probably have a room full of them. midways price starts high enough that somtimes codes get the buyer down to what he would pay local. last order i made they charged me 18 dollars to ship a item that you could have fit 5 of in a 5 dollar flat rate box. that was my last order from them. also (mabye this is just me) it seams in the last year midways shipping has slowed way down. i remember my first order years ago i ordered on a wensday night and had the product friday morning. i was amazed, now it seams to take a few days

Top Bottom