• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • schmeed

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 30, 2009
    Noblesville, IN
    Decided a while back that I wanted a 1911 (Centennial year) and I also decided I really wanted a Ruger 1911. As you are probably aware, they are extremely hard to find. Some shops have never seen them. Some will get 1 to 3 of them and they are gone in minutes.

Sunday evening I was enjoying watching the NFL and surfing around and found an online retailer/shop in Columbus OH that had them in stock. I placed my order and called them first thing Tuesday (not open Monday). To my shock and amazement, they actually had it in stock. Shipped it that day overnight and I had it Wednesday from my FFL.

I haven't fired it yet, but first impressions are very positive. I love the look and feel of it. Beautiful weapon IMO. Pictures below...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

FatsMcKay

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    Man that is slicker than hell. My buddy has one of these and although im not partial to rugers, they do make a mean 1911

mjblazor

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 28, 2011
    Seriously, that is a sweet gun. I may have to buy one now. I would need to sell my 4" blued speed six and another. How much are those?

Thomas Carey

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2011
    I am not a Ruger fan but I have really been eyeing these as it looks like they are doing a great job on them. Any of you know who well they shoot etc?

Darral27

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Aug 13, 2011
    Elwood
    I am jealous. The one Donnie found for 725 was just shipped out to Illinois. I was 30 minutes too late. Very nice gun and cannot wait until I can find one.

Top Bottom