• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Doublehelix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 20, 2015
    Westfield
    First time ever shooting in this atmosphere. I must say I had a blast. Thank you to everyone that makes this wheel turn.

Ya know they automatically deduct points for left-handed Glock shooters!!! :laugh:

Hope you get your sight situation straightened out, and tell your no-good uncle to drag you back again next month! :p

Rating - 96.3%
    26   1   0
    Oct 22, 2011
    Lebanon
    Ya know they automatically deduct points for left-handed Glock shooters!!! :laugh:

Hope you get your sight situation straightened out, and tell your no-good uncle to drag you back again next month! :p

I just figured they would give me a handicap for being a left handed shooter. The glock is just a bonus.. ha!!!
    I wish I could bring my 225a1. Might have to break out the 229 stainless just for you!!

Doublehelix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 20, 2015
    Westfield
    I just figured they would give me a handicap for being a left handed shooter. The glock is just a bonus.. ha!!!
    I wish I could bring my 225a1. Might have to break out the 229 stainless just for you!!

I'd love to see your SIG collection! The P229 might be a touch too small for steel however, and the P225 is a lot to shoot for a production gun (I am assuming it is a .45).

It is not going to help anyway ya know. The SIGs would go a LONG way in improving your scores, but that left-handed thing... well... let's just say "your're screwed there"!!! No hope. Give it up. Surrender. :draw:

And whatever you do... don't be 5 MINUTES LATE!!! :):

Top Bottom