• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 25mux

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2012
    Anderson, IN
    Hey guys, a friend of mine just started a scuba dive training business, and I run the website, as well as the financial side for him. If anyone gets a chance check out the website and let me know what you think. It's the first website I've done from the ground up, so any feedback would be appreciated. Also if anyone is interested in a dive class I will get you an INGO discount. Thanks for the help!

Huber Dive Services

Jmebd

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2013
    I REALLY enjoyed it when I did it several years ago. I took my classes from Mark Brooks in Bloomington at Southern Indiana Scuba and had a blast. Been to several quarries around (about the only thing we could do in Indiana ya know)....Half Moon Quarry down in Mitchell is where I got my Open Water cert....been to a place over near Shelbyville that was really nice too and then there is Gilboa Ohio. Very cool place...not sure if it's still open but there is a school bus submerged about 40 ft down where you can take down a ziplock bag of dog food and sit down, not see much of anything, open the bag and it's like a pack of piranha swarming you...trout as long as your arm all fighting for it...pretty freakin cool. I think it's about 150 ft deep but I've only been to about 120 ft (pretty much rec diving limit) in my drysuit (that I wish I still had but don't) and it was about 38 deg F with a nasty looking sulfur layer down there with nothing much else to look at so don't really recommend it.

While we were there some dude with a rebreather had to be airlifted because of NOT doing his safety stop and came up way too quick.

Took a couple trips off the Carolina coastline and ended up puking my guts out...didn't think I'd get sea sick but then again....it might have been the beef jerkey & water that I had on the way 7 miles out I dunno...ended up being a great trip after the puke fest.

I wish I still had my stuff...all I have left is mask, fins, snorkel, and a few other things....got rid of my tanks, BC, & reg....still have the ole wet suit tho...if someone has some cool ideas of local trips I might be in for a visit....

Jmebd

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2013
    Hey guys, a friend of mine just started a scuba dive training business, and I run the website, as well as the financial side for him. If anyone gets a chance check out the website and let me know what you think. It's the first website I've done from the ground up, so any feedback would be appreciated. Also if anyone is interested in a dive class I will get you an INGO discount. Thanks for the help!

Huber Dive Services

Looks pretty good overall but there is some formatting that needs to be fixed regarding text centering under the award photograph and there are two lines at the bottom that says "Script embedded in HTML (2 lines of that). Then up near the top the text is broken where it says "around and then let us
    know how we" is separated...

Not complaining...just trying to give feedback.....hope that helps some..

Top Bottom