• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JohnP82

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I have had one for a few years now. mine is an older one within the first 700 made. i bought it just to try since i already had plenty of other handguns so i said what the heck i will try it. i really liked the way it felt in my hands. i did have a few feeding issues with it out of the box. i took it to my gunsmith and he did a little work on it, cost me like 25 bucks. it has worked perfect ever since. 1000 rounds with no problems.

i do not know if you already have any handguns or what price you may get the sccy for, but if this will be your first handgun i might suggest you add a little more money and go with another handgun with a little better record. just my :twocents:

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    If a shop has a SCCY for X number of dollars... And also has a KelTec P11 for X+50 dollars...

Buy the KelTec. Every time. Twice on Sundays.

-J-

boogieman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Nov 14, 2009
    under your bed!!!
    Sccy can go either way. Some are great little guns some are lemons, and the owners of them will be one way or the other also. A good friend of mine has one and it is a great gun that he paid $250 for has about 1000 rnds through it and is very happy.

T-rav

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 3, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    I have a early production one, under the 2000 serial number. I had 2 issues with it when I first bought it with it feeding but sent it back and fixed that issue and the 2nd one may have been a problem I caused with the rod during tear down but they sent me a new rod no questions asked and it works fine now.

Top Bottom