• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Robjps

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2011
    For another $100 you can get a much better choices SR9, MP, XD and a little bit more then that Glock.

ekg98

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2008
    I have shot the SD9VE a bit. The trigger pull is still very high for me. The weapon also occasionally ejects casings into your head.

dom1104

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    That pistol is garbage.

If you cant afford another $100 dollars, you gotta get a job better than McDonalds.

Seriously.

Some things in this life are worth saving for, and a quality pistol is one of them.

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    That pistol is garbage.

If you cant afford another $100 dollars, you gotta get a job better than McDonalds.

Seriously.

Some things in this life are worth saving for, and a quality pistol is one of them.

Seriously :n00b:

Its not that i cant afford it, it boils down to if i want to spend it.

ekg98

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2008
    Was the pistol reliable, and accurate?

From my amateur shooting it was good. However I do not like the type of hold that the sights use. I cant see how anyone can shoot with anything but center hold.

Been shooting ar15's too long?

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    What type of hold do you have to use? I held one of the pistols at my LGS an seen they had just a standard 3 dot system being used. Pretty staright forward from the other pistols I shoot i would think.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    If it is like other 3 dot sights, the trick is to put the front sight right on the target. This is a bit different then shooting with target sights where we place the target on top of the front post/sight.

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    If it is like other 3 dot sights, the trick is to put the front sight right on the target. This is a bit different then shooting with target sights where we place the target on top of the front post/sight.

Thats what Ive done in the past with the pistols I have shot with them, Im assuming the pistol in question would be no different. Now my 1911 on the other hand is a bit different, I have to line up the front sight in the rear sights groove. But either way as long as the pistol is reliable and shoots like its suppose to, Its nothing with a some range time I cant learn to shoot.

Top Bottom