• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    He's not a liar. I'd say he's the most honest president we've have in a long long time

Here again when the facts state otherwise your statement makes absolutely no sense. This is the issue I have with anyone that can't even recognize that although this guy may have some saving grace so where he is in fact extremely dishonest. This isn't is only failing but it certainly is one among many that sticks out. He maybe a great marketer to some and I would have a hard time winning that case even though I would label him a Con Man.

But when it comes to being a liar there are way to many credible as well as even those who voted for him would agree. He is after all a habitual liar.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    And neither do you...in each...and...every...thread you pollute. Same message, same words...in each...and...every...thread. What a waste of time and space. Are you being paid to troll here?

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    And neither do you...in each...and...every...thread you pollute. Same message, same words...in each...and...every...thread. What a waste of time and space. Are you being paid to troll here?

Ah, but you can't tell me that I'm wrong. Well you can, but I happen to have the facts on my side. So let's start with this little thing called Trump's lies. I'll let you go first.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    What annoyed me the most is after he resigned, the press apparently mobbed his house and waited for him.

Really? He quit. He's no longer a story. Let it go. Let him move on in peace and chase your next target. (that is still attached to the .gov)

Effing vultures. :xmad:

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    What annoyed me the most is after he resigned, the press apparently mobbed his house and waited for him.

Really? He quit. He's no longer a story. Let it go. Let him move on in peace and chase your next target. (that is still attached to the .gov)

Effing vultures. :xmad:

So do you have an issue or not with his lack of integrity. You do know although he works directly for the President that we are picking up the tab. So I guess you could say the American people are his employer.

Besides you really feel sorry for a man that should have known in advance what kind of things come with that job.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    So do you have an issue or not with his lack of integrity. You do know although he works directly for the President that we are picking up the tab. So I guess you could say the American people are his employer.

Besides you really feel sorry for a man that should have known in advance what kind of things come with that job.

Wow. What a reach, dude. How do you know whether or not I'd P*** on him if he were on fire?

I simply pointed out he is NO LONGER AN EMPLOYEE OF THE .GOV so there is no sense in hounding him. Its over, he quit. Its time to go hound somebody that still works for the administration.

Or are you simply looking for an argument? If so, keep moving. I'm not biting. I've got better things to do. Like go reload more.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I bet he is. Just shows the level of stupid of whoever would pay for that poor of work though

Like you said hes a broken record. A broken record of bla.bla bla

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    Wow. What a reach, dude. How do you know whether or not I'd P*** on him if he were on fire?

I simply pointed out he is NO LONGER AN EMPLOYEE OF THE .GOV so there is no sense in hounding him. Its over, he quit. Its time to go hound somebody that still works for the administration.

Or are you simply looking for an argument? If so, keep moving. I'm not biting. I've got better things to do. Like go reload more.

No, I want to know what you think of his body of work? Don't you think it lacks a certain degree of integrity? Not only that but don't you think possibly the things he chose to lie about weren't just a bit stupid? Do you think if the President were a bit more rational we wouldn't be having such a circus?

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    No, I want to know what you think of his body of work? Don't you think it lacks a certain degree of integrity? Not only that but don't you think possibly the things he chose to lie about weren't just a bit stupid? Do you think if the President were a bit more rational we wouldn't be having such a circus?

Don't know why you are whining about the circus. Seems like you eagerly bought season tickets and show up for every 3 ring performance.

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    Last edited:

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    So how long before Scaramucci has to resign? Should we start a watch thread now? He may have the Presidents back and the Trump as we know Luvs all the Luv, but how long can you possibly last when making such an A** out of yourself?

Top Bottom