jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    stay_on_topic.jpg

So only do event related post (ie. questions, comments).

We have a SPECIFIC NWI INGO General Post thread here:
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/break_...eral_post.html

jrock

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    hammond
    So because of the event of us being rained on AGAIN Im out. Sorry but trying to find a hiding spot with 50+ plus people isnt fun for me. *sadface* lol so I believe I requested 2 50 cals they are up for grabs. Sorry for the change maybe next month.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    So because of the event of us being rained on AGAIN Im out. Sorry but trying to find a hiding spot with 50+ plus people isnt fun for me. *sadface* lol so I believe I requested 2 50 cals they are up for grabs. Sorry for the change maybe next month.

Sorry to see you bow out. :(

Some of the best shooting times I've ever had involved heavy rain. You just have to (as they say in the military) ... learn to "embrace the suck."

(BTW, you do know that the rain forecast is only for the early part of Saturday, don't you?)

nipprdog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Tippecanoe county

Dibbs!!!

In case Black Label didn't catch my request for one or two.

jrock

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    hammond
    Sorry to see you bow out. :(

Some of the best shooting times I've ever had involved heavy rain. You just have to (as they say in the military) ... learn to "embrace the suck."

(BTW, you do know that the rain forecast is only for the early part of Saturday, don't you?)

I see but for me to drive out get rained on just doesnt seem fun. Last time was very funny but sucked driving home wet. There will be pleanty more meet and shoots for me to come. :rockwoot:I hope everything turns out great someone should video record DA 50 shoot.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    So I went out today, got a cart, stapler, targets, and ammo. While I'm at Blythes with my brother Repeter1977, I thought abought paying off a .22 M&P pistol I have on layaway. Damn it, focus, I've spent enough money today.

Then, on the wall is an AR-7, which I've been researching. Had it in my hands. Good thing Repeter was there.

My name is Actaeon, and I have an addiction.
    (OK, it's not really Actaeon)

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Like the weather man is right 5% of the time if that... and if it ain't raining you ain't training... LOL...

Hey I was at Blythes today too.....

Tea, really..... I'll take some coffee please... an americanized version of tea, don't you know...

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    BTW I also have "boca burgers" as we have 1 or 2 members who don't eat meat but they have NOT signed up for this event. To the "new" members are any of you vegan? Do I need to bring this boca pack?

-Jedi

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    BTW I also have "boca burgers" as we have 1 or 2 members who don't eat meat but they have NOT signed up for this event. To the "new" members are any of you vegan? Do I need to bring this boca pack?

-Jedi

They must be them north of 30 liberated urban wimin folk :rolleyes: because the girls from south of 30 butcher their own deer. :yes way:

wtf is a boca burger, that doesn't sound American
    They are not American, they are a commie plot from the folks at PETA and the HSUS to convince us that meat is BAD.

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    Dave or napalm if you want to take the GSG let me know. We'll have to meet up sometime before 2pm tomorrow. Or if Dave wants to meet me after work around 9:30. Last chance.:D

Davegrave

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 16, 2011
    Hammond, IN
    Dave or napalm if you want to take the GSG let me know. We'll have to meet up sometime before 2pm tomorrow. Or if Dave wants to meet me after work around 9:30. Last chance.:D

I work till 5. So Napalm, or anyone else, if you want to shoot this gun let me know and I'll pick it up from him at 930.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom