• Status
    Not open for further replies.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    Jedi my sister has a grill just like yours and melensdad so if we need it I can bring it too.
    I will be a +2 now Mrs lone and my sister.

Last edited:

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Well, I will not have my father there, as he will be at the Legion this time. I will be recovering from surgery, but should still be there, just might not be there too long, and might really really need some help offloading and reloading when its time. I do not think i will be bringing the canopy due to this either. Sorry all for the inconvenience.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    Well, I will not have my father there, as he will be at the Legion this time. I will be recovering from surgery, but should still be there, just might not be there too long, and might really really need some help offloading and reloading when its time. I do not think i will be bringing the canopy due to this either. Sorry all for the inconvenience.

I will give you all the help you need. Don't be afraid to ask.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Jedi my sister has a grill just like yours and melensdad so if we need it I can bring it too.
    I will be a +2 now Mrs lone and my sister.

sssssiiiiisssssstttttteeeeerrrrrrr :nailbite::laugh:
    hum... we might need it as right now we have 2 grills (yours and mine) and we are at 30 people. Have not heard from melensdad to see if he is coming?

No worries on the canopy. I can't recall who it was (new member) who had he is bringing a 10x10 canopy + a folding picnic table. sry new member about not remembering who you are.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    You'll get all the help you need.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    I will give you all the help you need. Don't be afraid to ask.

sssssiiiiisssssstttttteeeeerrrrrrr :nailbite::laugh:
    hum... we might need it as right now we have 2 grills (yours and mine) and we are at 30 people. Have not heard from melensdad to see if he is coming?

No worries on the canopy. I can't recall who it was (new member) who had he is bringing a 10x10 canopy + a folding picnic table. sry new member about not remembering who you are.

You'll get all the help you need.

Thanks all, figured Id let you know now. Obviously I am not sure how well I will be, if things change and I am unable to make it, I will post as well, but Im going to try and be there for at least a bit. I am hoping this is the last bump in the road, but, guess thats what all these tests been finding.

Tebow

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Whiting, IN

I would gladly help. 'Selfless Service" :D

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    I would gladly help. 'Selfless Service" :D

Thanks, for once, will be more then glad for all the help that I can get. Although I should be on the road to getting better, I want to make sure i dont hurt myself, being myself and pushing myself too hard. Look forward to letting ya crank off some of the rounds as well. :ar15:

Tebow

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Whiting, IN
    Thanks, for once, will be more then glad for all the help that I can get. Although I should be on the road to getting better, I want to make sure i dont hurt myself, being myself and pushing myself too hard. Look forward to letting ya crank off some of the rounds as well. :ar15:

For sure. I'm patiently waiting.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    I put in my vacation request in a week ago and still no answer. Most of the time it's approved the next day. I hope to make it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom