• Status
    Not open for further replies.

WilsonMD

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 31, 2014
    Crown Point
    Hey all, looks like I (+1) am in. Wifey said she will make up some cookies to bring. I need to test some reloads, so I will have G19, G32, P938, AR-15, and...??

Special Request: Does anyone own a CZ75B they would be willing to let a guy shoot? That's next on the wanted list, but I haven't shot one. I will have my own factory ammo.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    No need for a chronograph Jedi is not at "that" level of reloading (yet).
    Hopefully I can get the 100 rds of H335 reloaded tomorrow otherwise :crying: because I won't be able to shot them until MAR 2015 again.

Last I checked, guns work and bullets fly 24/7/365. :)

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Last I checked, guns work and bullets fly 24/7/365. :)

Yea, but that is South of 30 logic where we have land, public ranges and common sense. JEDI lives North of Thuggery, where the only ranges open between November and March are the portable ranges that are commonly called "Drive By" ranges and are featured on the anti-gun evening newscasts.

Bubbajms

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Sep 3, 2008
    Delphi, IN
    Also bringing an XD45 to check now, plus a Mossberg 9200 & Ithaca 37 for some clay dustin'. Sprang for a new thrower too..

Bringing ammo for sadclownwp's AK and SCAR, some extra 9mm for Raitekk's RMR'd Glock, and hoping that Warren5241 brings some cool blackpowdery stuff to show off!!

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.7%
    43   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Looks like the girlfriend is coming with me again. She is such a glutton for punishment. My goal is to get her to shoot at least one gun at this meet and shoot.

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    Mishawaka
    I'd love to bring my son so he can shoot, but, due to my divorce, haven't been able to purchase ammo or any guns. I don't want to shoot you guys' stuff, but I'm wondering if it's ok for my son to shoot you guys' stuff?

If not, that's OK. He would love it (and probably win another rifle competition) lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom