• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MilitaryArms

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008
    Alrighty, I don't have anything going on that Saturday so I hope to make it out for a few hours. I'll try to bring some fun stuff. If any of you watch my YouTube channel and have a particular gun from one of my videos you would like to see/shoot, let me know what it is. If I have ammo, I'll bring it along.

BuickGS

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 11, 2015
    Winamac
    Cant make this one. Its salt in a wound really. My place out there is minutes from the range. Maybe I can schedule a trip in advance and fly out for the next one. Tough having all my goodies out there while stuck in NJ a little while longer. When is the next one guys ? Once a Hoosier always a Hoosier. -Brian

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    Alrighty, I don't have anything going on that Saturday so I hope to make it out for a few hours. I'll try to bring some fun stuff. If any of you watch my YouTube channel and have a particular gun from one of my videos you would like to see/shoot, let me know what it is. If I have ammo, I'll bring it along.
    Gen5 Glock 17M :D

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I am not going to make after all.

Sorry I gave Jedi a hard time, now it is my turn.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Wuss, I walked out of my knee surgery...unless it was a replacement, that's an acceptable excuse.
    I'm leaning toward no. Deer season is coming up quick and I still have a ton of work to do on the hunting property.

I walked out as well. This is my 2nd knee scope in less than two years. My meniscus isn't probably going to hold out till I'm 40. If thats the case I hope the Va choice is still around in 10 yrs otherwise I may not let the VA touch me.

gassprint1

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 15, 2015
    NWI
    Me an my daughter left at 10:30 since we was on ones there. The new ruger sr1911 shot like a dream. Daughter shot her ar15.

Top Bottom