Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Soooooo I'm officially going...
    I will have the 1919 there and these...
    Marlin 35 Remington
    Ruger Blackhawk 357/9mm
    Bring ammo if you want to shoot...
    See you guys there....
    Hmmm..I'm not making a run to the store as it is late and bourbon is tasty.
    Perhaps cash or an IOU might be the way to go:stickpoke:
    9mm in the Blackhawk...interesting. Never done that before.
    I'm starting early tomorrow FYI

List updated to include 2 new losers (ie not going) and GB.
    1775usmarine, Jedi is in the loser boat as well for this one. :(
    ds is running a fever and his eyes are all puffy. Plus I have to be at work on Monday at 4:30AM. :xmad: Looks like it's going to be a long work week. (sigh)

Have fun boys and girls. Take pictures I'll see you all at May's Saturday event.
    Well that is not good.
    Ugh. May (Indy 500) & June (Anniversary): out
    I'd take pics, but if GB has his camera, I won't embarrass myself with my skills.:):

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    I'll try to shoot a few pics, it doesn't look like we will have a big crowd at this one... Guessing that I'll actually get the dot sight set on the 100 yard for the 1919 and maybe see where it is hitting on the 200...

Ballstater your always welcome to put a few through the baby Browning... who knows you might have to go out and get one of your own after shooting the old war horse...

Not sure how early I'll get there that is still up to the wife but I'm shooting for early as it is suppose to be very nice...

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    I'll try to shoot a few pics, it doesn't look like we will have a big crowd at this one... Guessing that I'll actually get the dot sight set on the 100 yard for the 1919 and maybe see where it is hitting on the 200...

Ballstater your always welcome to put a few through the baby Browning... who knows you might have to go out and get one of your own after shooting the old war horse...

Not sure how early I'll get there that is still up to the wife but I'm shooting for early as it is suppose to be very nice...
    I'm actually most interest in firing the 35. I haven't pulled the trigger on one of those guys in a loooong time!
    So you're saying I might actually have a chance at a brass collection!?

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    hahaha.... the wife will be there to clean up the range but I'm not sure if we will be there first light or not...

Wait around and you should get a chance to shoot the 35 Remington then... I just loaded up two boxes of 35's... some 180 jhp's and some 200 grain round nose...

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    hahaha.... the wife will be there to clean up the range but I'm not sure if we will be there first light or not...

Wait around and you should get a chance to shoot the 35 Remington then... I just loaded up two boxes of 35's... some 180 jhp's and some 200 grain round nose...
    If she is aware there is brass, I'm probably already late.
    :drool:Sooo much 35...

Just got done loading up some various 30rnd AK mags. One is one of the the newer Magpul offerings I got for $20 at the CP show. That spring was sturdy!

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Cut and weeded the lawns, replaced the headlights, cheered the Blackhawks to victory. I'll be there if I can get something together to shoot.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    There will be targets to shoot at I'm pretty sure....

I actually have two more boxes of factory Hornady LeverEvolution in my bag too but not sure if I'll break those out.... 32 bucks a box was a bit steep...

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    This morning is a warm kind of cold. Should be a nice day to shoot. I wonder what I forgot to pack? Well, I guess I'll find out in an hour.
    Look for the black Maker's hat...

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    It was me and Ballstater... What happened to all you thugs.... Awesome nice day and the 1919 even made a showing...

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Playing with the 1919 today....

19192590hdrfil.jpg

Top Bottom