Montana77

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 28, 2023
    Indianapolis, IN
    Hello,

I am so glad to have found this site. I was a part of a similar site in Montana. Great community! We moved from Montana to Indiana in 2022. I want to wish all of you a Happy New Year, but I'm not sure that can happen. I don't think 2024 is going to be that great of a year for our country, with all that is going on (and coming). I don't even recognize our nation anymore. We've got to stick together, our enemies sure are. I don't mean to put a damper on things, just want to be realistic. Anyway, may God bless you and yours. Glad to be here!

Montana77

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 28, 2023
    Indianapolis, IN
    Welcome to INGO, Montana man ! We don't have mountains here, but we still know how to cowboy-up !
    Thanks, glad to be here. We miss the mountains but not all the snow. And Montana is on its way to becoming the next Colorado. California libs moving in at super high rates. So much so they're calling Bozeman - Boze Angeles. Truly sad...smh.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Welcome from NWI. Glad to see that you are onboard with the community aspect. Some new members don't really care about that like the rest of us do. They just want to barge right on through to the classifieds as quickly as they can. We do have a great community here for those that are interested enough to get to know us and us them.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Thanks, glad to be here. We miss the mountains but not all the snow. And Montana is on its way to becoming the next Colorado. California libs moving in at super high rates. So much so they're calling Bozeman - Boze Angeles. Truly sad...smh.

Oh wow ... I didn't realiize that they'd reached that far north. Sad, for sure !

Montana77

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 28, 2023
    Indianapolis, IN
    Welcome from NWI. Glad to see that you are onboard with the community aspect. Some new members don't really care about that like the rest of us do. They just want to barge right on through to the classifieds as quickly as they can. We do have a great community here for those that are interested enough to get to know us and us them.
    Thank you for the welcome and I appreciate your comments. We need a community like this, and truly glad to become a part of it.

Reactions: KG1
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom