• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Nightwalker65

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2011
    Seymour
    Does anyone have suggestions for a belt that will let me mount a holster on my car's seat a la Desantis' Kingston holster? I've got a couple different good holsters,just need a good belt.

paperboy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 18, 2009
    Pulaski County
    I purchased an uncle mikes nylon holster and 1" web strap with the quick buckle. I ran the strap around my truck seat (I drive a Ranger with split bench seat) I then attached the holster just like putting it on a belt (the holster faces the stick shift), fastend the bucle and then cinched it tight. Works like a charm.....Let me know, I can email you a pic if you want...

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    Why not try to adapt a cargo strap? Depending upon where you want to mount the holster, you can run it around the bucket seat or through your seatback/seat slot and under the front of your seat. You can get the straps in sizes from 1" to 3", depending upon where you look.

Bigjon07

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Depending on your vehicle you could always cut a piece of Nylon strap to the needed length for your holster clip. Then pop rivet it to the center console or a door Panel. Just a thought:dunno::D

possum_128

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Martinsville area
    I use to make and sell seat belt holsters but no longer do it. I used a 2" webbing with velcro run through a plastic buckle to go around a bucket seat. Mounted on it was a universal holster I made to hold any handgun and could be placed to either side or in front of the seat. Could not sell enough of them to make it worth my time and costs. No pics anymore or I would send them to you.

Top Bottom