• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hunter480

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Coatesville, In.
    I`ve read online that there are attempts to make February 8th a national rally for the Second Amendment all across the country. Specifically in Washington and at state houses in all 50 states. Anyone know of any current plans for Indiana?

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Feb 8th 10am to 12 noon. Be there or be square.

And how the heck do you still have neg rep?

hunter480

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Coatesville, In.
    I pissed off some of the regulars quite some time back. It`s all good. I know what I stand for and I don`t need to follow the sheep to feel like I belong.

Thanks so much for the info.

Steelman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 21, 2008
    Danville, IN
    I repped you for showing interest in the rally. I never liked the idea of neg rep. Too many were "dogpiling" on the new guys. No ideas of their own - just following the stampede.

Welcome Back!

I pissed off some of the regulars quite some time back. It`s all good. I know what I stand for and I don`t need to follow the sheep to feel like I belong.

Thanks so much for the info.

Car Ramrod

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Westfield
    There is another thread in this section with all of the details. There has also been a picture posted in that thread for you to share on Facebook and get the word out.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    At the Statehouse?

Yes at the state house I should have posted this:

Wethepeople_zpscc0f985a.jpg

Here is the thread, its really long.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...hering_at_the_state_capitol_feb_8_2013_a.html

Car Ramrod

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Westfield
    Why Friday?
    Because the Statehouse will be occupied. Because more people will be downtown. Because the rally on Jan 19th was already on a Saturday.

Trust me, you aren't the first to have asked this question.

Yeah my thoughts as well. When I initially thought it was a Saturday I was going to go but I do have to work. Unfortunately I won't be able to get off so I won't make it and think that many others will miss it for this same reason. :xmad:
    You might watch this then.

[ame]http://youtu.be/G80tRM6m7KM[/ame]

BravoMike

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 19, 2011
    Avon
    You might watch this then.

I'm working on getting that day off and really hope that I can make it. Unfortunatelly I don't have a job where "my alarm didn't go off" is a valid excuse to miss out on work. I can't afford to miss out on much work or be fired over attending a rally. I need to provide for my family before I can help others. If I do make it, I will try to bring friends and make the most of it. :patriot:

Spinaltapls1

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    Avon, IN
    Where would one park for this event. i will be carrying a long gun dont really want to walk a couple miles with it on my back. Also i live in Avon IN if anybody wants a ride we could do some car pooling ill drive PM me

Steelman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 21, 2008
    Danville, IN
    Where would one park for this event. i will be carrying a long gun dont really want to walk a couple miles with it on my back. Also i live in Avon IN if anybody wants a ride we could do some car pooling ill drive PM me

Parking is available at the hotel (Westin?) directly across from the Statehouse on Washington. Comes with a premium price tag. Paid $20 for 2hrs parking at the rally in January.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    Avon
    I'm working on getting that day off and really hope that I can make it. Unfortunatelly I don't have a job where "my alarm didn't go off" is a valid excuse to miss out on work. I can't afford to miss out on much work or be fired over attending a rally. I need to provide for my family before I can help others. If I do make it, I will try to bring friends and make the most of it. :patriot:

Maybe just 3 or 4 hours off????

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    Avon

We live in Avon also...I have a SUV so can fit a few.

Top Bottom