• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ghostdncr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Louisville
    "Without God, without guns, without the Constitution, America's end will come with haste." ~ Rev. Williams Ownes Jr., 2:48

I like what these guys are saying. While the NRA was not created to protect freed slaves, it's nice to hear they're supporters for whatever reason.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    This has been posted several times. I cannot support them just because they stand on a false principle that happens to fit my belief. A lie is a lie and nobody in their right mind would ever believe the NRA was created to defend freed slaves.

ghostdncr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Louisville
    It has been pointed out that just owning guns does not seem to stop oppression.

Well, of course not. Perfect opportunity to post this:

Tool_Weapon_zps27d464ae.jpg

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I cannot support them just because they stand on a false principle that happens to fit my belief. A lie is a lie and nobody in their right mind would ever believe the NRA was created to defend freed slaves.

Yes, I think there is some history transposition there, Que. They seems to be confusing the Klux Klan Act of 1871 with the founding of the NRA.

*hands in pockets, whistles*

If anyone wants to know more just let me know.:D

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    All things aside involving the NRA/Freed slaves issue. I still like this quote mentioned previously.

"Without God, without guns, without the Constitution, America's end will come with haste." ~ Rev. Williams Ownes Jr., 2:48

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Yes, I think there is some history transposition there, Que. They seems to be confusing the Klux Klan Act of 1871 with the founding of the NRA.

*hands in pockets, whistles*

If anyone wants to know more just let me know.:D

If that is the case, why don't they fix that?

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    It has been pointed out that just owning guns does not seem to stop oppression. After all the inner city gang bangers are heavily armed yet the police are even more brutal towards minorities than to those in the suburbs.

Actually, I am equal opportunity brutalizer. The color of the throat matters not, only how well my boot will fit on it. Great post.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    After all the inner city gang bangers are heavily armed yet the police are even more brutal towards minorities than to those in the suburbs.

Well, um, maybe it is the fact that the 2-1 Vice Lords and the Black Knights are predators that prey on minorities in contradistinction to some form of Platonic guardians?:D

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Well, um, maybe it is the fact that the 2-1 Vice Lords and the Black Knights are predators that prey on minorities in contradistinction to some form of Platonic guardians?:D

Nah, we're all just a bunch of racist bullies. As an example here's a pic of two men who murdered a white guy at a hotel yesterday. Of course, this infuriates us racists like nobody's business so we obviously took advantage of the situation to brutalize them.
    image_zpsb57819be.jpg

The one on the left barricaded himself in a house armed with an AR15. I got called out at 9:30pm, on my day off (a Saturday night) to lay in the snow for three hours to make apprehension. This obviously infuriated me and the rest of the guys so we took it out on him as you can tell from the pics. The beatings they took almost killed them.

Apply purple as you see fit.

Last edited:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Nah, we're all just a bunch of racist bullies. As an example here's a pic of two men who murdered a white guy at a hotel yesterday. Of course, this infuriates us racists like nobody's business so we obviously took advantage of the situation to brutalize them.

The one on the left barricaded himself in a house armed with an AR15. I got called out at 9:30pm, on my day off (a Saturday night) to lay in the snow for three hours to make apprehension. This obviously infuriated me and the rest of the guys so we took it out on him as you can tell from the pics. The beatings they took almost killed them.

Apply purple as you see fit.
    Nice trick. We all know you JBT types hit those bad guys where it would'nt show in the pics. They must have massive internal injuries.

Top Bottom