• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jkfletcher

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 12, 2011
    A geographical oddity
    As the title states. Letter #2 found in MD post office. :poop: is getting deep.
    Maybe my tinfoil is getting tight, but this will only give the WH more reason to turn Big Sis's private little army loose.

Obama ricin: Second letter tested positive for poison was addressed to president | Mail Online

:tinfoil: for a minute. Have they decided that taking control via gun legislation is a lost cause by Machin saying it won't pass, so now they're finding a different way to get the control? Bombs, poison letters to the WH(does that counted as attempted assassination?) = martial law = turn in your guns?

Ok Tinfoil hat off now

VikingWarlord

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 1, 2012
    Noblesville
    Sorry your eminence. :):

I was in a hurry and the first two links that appeared were this and HuffPo.
    Between the two, I'd :poop: on Huffington's rag before the Mail. :D

It's important to be critical of sources. Too many people have no idea what's reliable and what isn't.

On the original topic, someone's about to have a very bad day. Even if it isn't the person who actually did it.

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    It's important to be critical of sources. Too many people have no idea what's reliable and what isn't.

On the original topic, someone's about to have a very bad day. Even if it isn't the person who actually did it.

Thanks so much for the lesson.

BTW: I first heard it on WIBC, should I trust them in the future?

slidemuzik

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Hell... King Barry has his own food-taster.

That fun fact came out recently in relation to a dinner that he couldn't eat anything because his food taster wasn't there. I was surprised to hear that there is such a thing. I actually wondered if it was mis-information, or a joke or what. That makes no sense to me. Wouldn't there be a more effective way to do that with modern technology?

Talk about awful jobs.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    I guess it's a bad thing to expect others to have standards.

images

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    I guess it's a bad thing to expect others to have standards.

You know, I tried to diffuse this with a little levity, when that didn't work, I threw in some purple, but I guess I must be a little more direct.

Dude, get over yourself. It was a valid write up, sourced through the AP wire, NBC, CNN, and others (cites are listed in the article). The fact you you don't like the Mail is your own particular issue, not mine. It only took me about 15 seconds to search Bing for the story. I'm sure you could have done the same.

I regret that I haven't lived up to your standards, but hey, I'm a nearly 50 year old man who seems to have gotten along quite well without your guidance so far so I think I'll just keep on keeping on.

Top Bottom