• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Classic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    Madison County
    Here is a link to a really scary list of things that could get you declared mentally unstable or a terrorist. Some days I wake up and wonder where has America gone? Cause this ain't it.

»

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Uncle Ho and Chairman Mao, along with a guy named Adolf, a Russian named Josef, and many others would be so happy. And Bin Laden would be so happy to know, that in death, he has won.

If there is an afterlife, our founding fathers can't believe what the country that they risked their lives for, shed blood for, and many died for, has become. And those named above are laughing in their He11 with the news that the United States of America is daily becoming more like what they tried and failed to get.

What does this convey to the few remaining survivors of the greatest generation, who are nearing a natural death, seeing what they fought against, coming here to a street near you.

I sure hope smarter minds get elected and turn this growing horror around. There still is time, I hope.

Classic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    Madison County
    The really sad thing is that because of what our politicians are doing the terrorists have already won. They set out to steal our freedom and it sure looks like they have.

MadBomber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Brownsburg
    cccp_ussr_086.jpg

"Root out spies and saboteurs"

Soviet Poster from 1937

EvilBlackGun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   1
    Apr 11, 2011
    Mid-eastern
    Nothing ..

... is wrong with his MIND, at all. Obviously it is his heart that's in the wrong place.
    Uncle Ho and Chairman Mao, along with a guy named Adolf, a Russian named Josef, and many others would be so happy. And Bin Laden would be so happy to know, that in death, he has won. <snip>
    What does this convey to the few remaining survivors of the greatest generation, who are nearing a natural death, seeing what they fought against, coming here to a street near you. I sure hope smarter minds get elected and turn this growing horror around. There still is time, I hope.
    Credit for sponsorship of that poster is listed as, "TROTSKY-BUKHARINSKI AGENTS OF FASCIZM" (sic). Are we Fascists yet? Your "saboteurs" translation is not quite right; the word is from an English cognate, "Diversities" ... ideas that are not like we think they should be.

Last edited:

nicajack

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 21, 2011
    Miami County
    Their actions are the result of their being terrified of WE THE PEOPLE. They are constantly poling us all over the country, and what they are getting back scares them to death.... 10% rating for congress, homeless and jobless numbers are always going up. The controlled media is unable to control and manipulate the sentiment of the people as they once were able to. Way too many of us are coming to realize that everything they put out is lies and spin. We are becoming totally immune to that form of manipulation. They are like a drowning man, grasping at straws...Total paranoia!!!!:laugh:

mike8170

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 18, 2008
    Hiding from reality
    I am taking this crap to my VFW Post meeting tommorrow night, and we are going to have one heck of a laugh about it (then the old guys will start drinking and get PO'ed, but I can't say what is said to those of us that are younger:D)

CBR1000rr

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    In an eastern valley
    Are you trying to say the government doesn't really want to take care of me? I've got a food stamp card that says otherwise. Looks like I need to make a phone call.....

In all seriousness, I've seen this list before. Sadly, the masses are so blind that they can't see beyond their own noses....

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    Where did they get that info from? I havent been able to find anything like it on a .gov website. Is it fear mongering or legit?

Garb

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2009
    Richmond
    Where did they get that info from? I havent been able to find anything like it on a .gov website. Is it fear mongering or legit?

That's what I'm thinking. Alex Jones isn't exactly the most credible source in the world. With that said, I wouldn't be a bit surprised that this list is completely accurate either.

CBR1000rr

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    In an eastern valley

This list is a compilation of several documents. I've yet to find an entire government document listing each one individually. However, on the see something say something website you can find specific text about taking pictures of a ferry.

Here is a link to an actual document that has 90% of those on this website on the short list to the nearest fusion center: http://nsi.ncirc.gov/documents/ISE-FS-200_ISE-SAR_Functional_Standard_V1_5_Issued_2009.pdf

Scroll towards the bottom of the page and you will see what I'm talking about. Also, towards the middle you will see text referring to "fusion centers" such as those on Jesse Ventura's show that had swing sets for children out front.

*edit: specifically pay attention to page 30.*

Last edited:

Classic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    Madison County
    It's Alex Jones. There is some legitimacy in there somewhere, but fear mongering is the point.

In this case you can check the references yourself. I'm not a big AJ fan but just because it came from Alex Jones or from a blogger for that matter doesn't automatically discredit the info (in fact Fast and Furious gunwalking crime was only posted on the blogs for months before the MSM reluctantly started covering it). I would not have posted the link if I thought it was bogus. As I said check the references yourself.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Better sell your vans and stop writing on paper or I'm telling. I'd say wearing a hoodie but once October rolls around, I've got one on probably 5 days a week. You best not be taking pictures of anything or heads will roll.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Coffee Shop Terrorists

Its not fearmongering if they are really out to get you.

Here is the FBI flyer that they distribute to internet cafes.

They want to have a snitch society where everyone is paranoid of each other and constantly reporting their neighbors to the Federal government.

Potential Indicators of Terrorist Activities Related to Internet Café | FBI

What Should I Consider Suspicious?
    People Who:

• Are overly concerned about privacy, attempts to shield the screen from view of others
    • Always pay cash or use credit card(s) in different name(s)
    • Apparently use tradecraft: lookout, blocker or someone to distract employees
    • Act nervous or suspicious behavior inconsistent with activities
    • Are observed switching SIM cards in cell phone or use of multiple cell phones
    • Travel illogical distance to use Internet Café

J_Wales

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2011
    Here is a link to a really scary list of things that could get you declared mentally unstable or a terrorist. Some days I wake up and wonder where has America gone? Cause this ain't it.

»

And the sheep thought/think the likes of Nazi Germany could/can never happen in America.

Why?

Becaue it's America?

Top Bottom