• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    China has been at war with the US for several years now. This is just their latest volley. The US needs to take concrete action. The trade fight is not enough, but it is better than what any Dem President would have given us.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    China has been at war with the US for several years now. This is just their latest volley. The US needs to take concrete action. The trade fight is not enough, but it is better than what any Dem President would have given us.

The perfect solution would be a propaganda campaign to expose the human rights abuses and pillaging of Africa.

Then blockade their imports from Africa, blockade imports from Australia, and sanction allies who are getting out of line and befriending China.

Without a single shot fired, they would be forced into collapsing or becoming the aggressor in a war.
    We would suffer severe economic decline, but in the long run, it'd prevent us from drowning in the global economic market.

I think we're going this direction already, but there's a lot of ground work we must put in place before this would be a survivable war for us. Trump's recent actions with bringing home pharmaceutical manufacturing is a good example of essential things that must be done otherwise China could easily win the war without firing a shot.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    The perfect solution would be a propaganda campaign to expose the human rights abuses and pillaging of Africa.

Then blockade their imports from Africa, blockade imports from Australia, and sanction allies who are getting out of line and befriending China.

Without a single shot fired, they would be forced into collapsing or becoming the aggressor in a war.
    We would suffer severe economic decline, but in the long run, it'd prevent us from drowning in the global economic market.

I think we're going this direction already, but there's a lot of ground work we must put in place before this would be a survivable war for us. Trump's recent actions with bringing home pharmaceutical manufacturing is a good example of essential things that must be done otherwise China could easily win the war without firing a shot.

Blockade, of anything, you do realize that in itself is a act of war. A really stupid no win war.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Arrived today...

These really look like the pole beans I ordered from Amazon months ago?

20200801-211508.jpg

20200801-211956.jpg

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I am reading some academics saying the seeds don't even need to be bio-engineered, that the damaging content could be bacteria or fungus spores on or in the seeds. So much of agriculture is monoculture. Think potato blight, I would not plant anything from China. If the USDA didn't want them I would probably burn them in the unopened package

It doesn't make sense that Amazon would source seeds from half way around the world, plus the people saying the shipments in many cases are unsolicited and labeled jewelry as well as being many different types of seeds

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    I am reading some academics saying the seeds don't even need to be bio-engineered, that the damaging content could be bacteria or fungus spores on or in the seeds. So much of agriculture is monoculture. Think potato blight, I would not plant anything from China. If the USDA didn't want them I would probably burn them in the unopened package

It doesn't make sense that Amazon would source seeds from half way around the world, plus the people saying the shipments in many cases are unsolicited and labeled jewelry as well as being many different types of seeds

I would think if covered in something burning might release a noxious gas or particles that may contaminate nearby areas.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Well, folks at the USDA (not official USDA policy but researchers associated with them) are saying don't just throw them away, that if there is something dangerous about them it might only change the epicenter to the landfill. They are some of the ones saying don't even open the package

Skinner

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2008
    Hendricks County
    Allow me to don my hat, it's made of tinfoil.
    "The Boy Who Cried Wolf" and red herrings comes to mind.
    The ChiComs sporadically send innocuous packets to random U.S. citizens. The media picks this up. Everyone kinda freaks out...for a minute. We all become numb to these silly little packages...which keep showing up by the way. We all start to ignore them like any other junk mail. But, we open them anyway. Why, because "free stuff".
    Innocuous little packages...until the ChiComs have a reason for them not to be. Just another sneaky little weapon in the arsenal, already primed and ready to use.
    I'm taking my hat off now, gotta go get the mail.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    OK folks. I believe we have a new winner in the longest member before posting contest...

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Allow me to don my hat, it's made of tinfoil.
    "The Boy Who Cried Wolf" and red herrings comes to mind.
    The ChiComs sporadically send innocuous packets to random U.S. citizens. The media picks this up. Everyone kinda freaks out...for a minute. We all become numb to these silly little packages...which keep showing up by the way. We all start to ignore them like any other junk mail. But, we open them anyway. Why, because "free stuff".
    Innocuous little packages...until the ChiComs have a reason for them not to be. Just another sneaky little weapon in the arsenal, already primed and ready to use.
    I'm taking my hat off now, gotta go get the mail.

Those packages that just show up are likely part of Amazon (or other online retailer) ratings scams.

The seeds, that's got to be something else.

PS - Welcome to INGO! ...which seems odd since you've been a member two years longer than me.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    I think the ag agencies are more worried about something like the Cryphonectria parasitica fungus introduced from Asia around 1900 that destroyed the Chestnut tree population in the US.

Chestnut used to be a major food source in the forests for both humans and animals, this fungus that lives in the roots ensures that no Chestnut in America will ever reach maturity. Imagine that now with wheat, corn and soybeans.

The ChiComs are our enemies. They would do this...much like they'd use their people as the global delivery device for an infectious disease.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    I think the ag agencies are more worried about something like the Cryphonectria parasitica fungus introduced from Asia around 1900 that destroyed the Chestnut tree population in the US.

Chestnut used to be a major food source in the forests for both humans and animals, this fungus that lives in the roots ensures that no Chestnut in America will ever reach maturity. Imagine that now with wheat, corn and soybeans.

The ChiComs are our enemies. They would do this...much like they'd use their people as the global delivery device for an infectious disease.

^^^^^^
    THIS!

Low tech way to destroy a country and it's plant based food supply that could have a far and wide reaching consequence.

Top Bottom