• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Yosarian87

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2011
    NWI
    So me and a buddy of mine went to the gun show today. I purchased a few tickets for the M1 they were raffling off. I get a phone call while i'm outside for my daily sin break (smoking) and the guy tells me I won the M1....I asked him if this was a prank. I get to pick it up Tuesday :rockwoot: Now I have to get a 1911 to go with it...the 1911 hunt begins!

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    big congrats! I buy into those everytime I hit up that show. Missed it this time since I was out of town. Be sure to post pics once you pick it up!

Yosarian87

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2011
    NWI
    Congrats Josh....Now when are going to meet up at the range and fire some rounds? lol Did you get your permit yet?

DID YOU SELL YOUR TUBA???

Haven't sold my tuba yet, still working on a deal with a guy from Indy. As soon as my tuba is sold I'll have my permit. All things are revolving around the sale of my tuba. I mean if you would like to buy it i'll give ya a deal on it :D only $7,400 :D

BowhuntnHoosier

Angry Old Conservative Fart
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 28, 2011
    Terre Haute
    Haven't sold my tuba yet, still working on a deal with a guy from Indy. As soon as my tuba is sold I'll have my permit. All things are revolving around the sale of my tuba. I mean if you would like to buy it i'll give ya a deal on it :D only $7,400 :D

Let me get back with ya on that. LOL

I hope you sell it soon, so you can get that permit and a nice gun. AND GET TO CARRYING.:ar15:

Yosarian87

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2011
    NWI
    picture.php

H&R M1 Garand, has a CMP stamp on the side. Everything on it looks great. Just gotta go out this weekend and put a few rounds through it. :rockwoot:

03A3

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2009
    Shaker Prairie
    That sure is a nice looking Garand. You've really hit the jackpot this time.
    Is this the one I kept seeing at Favre's?
    Danny and his Wife are good people.

Top Bottom