Please reply by conversation.

Koukalaka

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    91   0   0
    Jan 2, 2010
    Madison County
    SOLD

Up for sale is my first mechanical watch, the Seiko SNZC27K1. This is part of the Seiko Superior line--like a Seiko 5 mechanical, but with a sapphire crystal and an upgraded movement (the 23-jewel 7S36 instead of the 7S26 caliber).

The crystal is scratch-free and the watch runs quite well. There is a bit of wear on the band, but the watch still looks great.

Here's a link with more information about this model.

Photos:

seiko3.jpg

seiko1.jpg

seiko2.jpg

The band on the Superior watches is really nice--pretty heavy-duty, with a solid locking clasp. Like the Seiko diving watches, the lume is great on this watch--it glows for quite a long time with a bit of light exposure.

Seiko doesn't really market its mechanicals in the US. I bought this from a dealer in Singapore. Mostly you have to find Seiko mechanicals online. Retail price for this model ranges anywhere from about $175 to around $250. Pretty good deal for a watch with a sapphire crystal and this grade of movement. Seiko makes one heck of a watch, and I wish they would market the mechanicals here rather than just selling battery-operated watches. Note that this is a true mechanical automatic (NOT a mechanically-charged quartz watch like the Kinetic watches, which intermittently need their batteries changed).

Asking $75 cash FTF. I'm in the Pendleton/Anderson area. Please PM with questions. Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom