• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    It's been posted here numerous times in the last few years. The company has gone bankrupt once already, I suspect they will again. I don't see the attraction personally. When I hit a target at 1000yds there is a sense of satisfaction about it. Why anyone would want a gun that does the work for you is beyond me.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    I'm pretty sure I have the opposite. My guns fire when I'm NOT aimed at the bullseye. Almost all the time.

(To pre-empt the Safety Nanny, this is a joke about my marksmanship. All firearms used in the making of this joke were pointed in a safe direction at all times. Particularly safe for the 10 ring.)

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    It's been posted here numerous times in the last few years. The company has gone bankrupt once already, I suspect they will again. I don't see the attraction personally. When I hit a target at 1000yds there is a sense of satisfaction about it. Why anyone would want a gun that does the work for you is beyond me.

^^^This^^^

It's like giving your kid a pre-built model airplane. The value of something is pretty closely related to the amount of effort it took to get it. Sitting behind a computerized rifle that hit a target is a whole lot less satisfying than making the shot yourself.

biggen

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 12, 2012
    I would think that this type of gun will become quite popular in the coming years, as the "everybody gets the same size trophy generation" comes to age.

Top Bottom