• ...and so much more!
  • gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    I have (10) 30-round P-mags on back order. I recently sold my AR and am not planning on getting another one.

I was thinking of letting the order come in and then selling them here for reasonable price but now I am wondering if I should just cancel the back order.

What would you folks do? Obviously I don't need them, but if I waited for them to come in, I could sell them for $20 or so and get my money back and at today's prices give someone a nice deal.

Or if they do enact a ban, would I be stuck with them?

mcolford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 8, 2010
    Thats your personal decision. Do you wanna deal with possibly having to seperate them, as folks dont want to buy 10? Countless PM's, only take make a few extra dollars?

I sold my AR, sold my ammo, and have no intention of buying anything else in the AR platform until the dust settles. This crap is crazy.

bthomas

Marksman
    Rating - 94.4%
    17   1   0
    Apr 28, 2012
    Winchester
    I canceled my order for 10. I think it was for dgs or something like that. Someone on here had a link for them. I also ordered the troy battlepack for 75 and I got them from ups last thursday.

IXC

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    Cancel it and let someone that needs or wants them move up the list. But if you get them and list them here that could help a local out so your choice!

djenks11

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    wait

i would wait and give a someone a good deal. Would be a great thing to do in times like these

nucular

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2012
    Brownsburg
    If we end up getting a ban on 30 rounders and they are grandfathered then you would be able to sell them for some amoutn of profit. If the ban gets shot down, the market is going to be ridiculously flooded with pmags and you may not even be able to get your money back from them.

that being said, cancel the order as I am still waiting on mine.

nucular

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2012
    Brownsburg
    At $20 a mag I would be interested. Keep the order. I still have a flattop upper reciever on backorder that i dont need but i am not going to cancel it.

I don't know if they still have them but I just got an AO flat top upper from midway a couple days ago for $100.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Thanks for all the replies! Based on your input, I have decided to let the back order stand. I will know by the time they ship them if I want to build another AR and keep them for myself or just sell them.

Even if a ban does not pass, I don't think I will have difficulty selling 10 mags. I tend to sell at relative bargain prices!:)

Top Bottom