• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • marcweid

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 29, 2012
    Avon, IN
    I am currently trying to sell off a gun or two to help fund a NFA purchase. That said I am not interested in trades at all. Only need cash.

First up is a Desert Eagle 50AE. This was purchased new just a few months ago. Has one box of 25 rounds through it. This gun included 3 boxes of ammo ($120 worth) and a box of casings of fired rounds. It is the newest model and it is the black finish. Comes with factory case and all factory items. I chose this gun to put up since I also have a Chrome one which I purchased after this one. I am asking $1400 with the ammo. I will not separate the ammo.

8b20ebaf-c21b-48c5-bc2d-daa474e77fd5.jpg

FN 5.7 and ammo is sold.
    Next up is my FN 5.7. This is a great gun but again I have two and my other is threaded for suppressor so I need to hang onto that one. Gun is in great shape and has less than 250 rounds. No issues at all. It comes with all factory accessories, case, serpa carbon fiber holster, 2 standard mags and 1 extended as well as 1,250 rounds. The worst part of owning on of these guns is lack of ammo but 1,250 should last you a while. I am only selling this as a package for know since a gun with no ammo or ammo with no gun is useless. Looking to get $Sold. Again with the cost of this ammo I feel this a very fair price.
    578b5188-6fa1-4cec-9fec-c416cc14275f.jpg
    73cc32fa-c4d5-43fe-99e7-660af38b68c5.jpg

Last up is my KSG. I chose to sell this one since I also have another and it is Hydra Dipped so I am more attached to that one. This one literally has 6 rounds through it and was bought new just a few months ago. Also comes with all the factory items, box and a digital camo bag. This is the newest model. I am asking $1100. Again I think this is a fair price since they are still hard to find and when they you do find one it is always sold before you can get to it.
    251d12f7-63de-4eac-8c00-cc87a8cd0d1d.jpg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom