• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • apsjiml

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2011
    I don't know what I am doing. I am not even sure I am in the right thread. I have a gun I would like to sell, just have know idea how to do it. The requirements or should I go to do it online? It is a Kahr pm45. I am not a great shooter and actually shoot better with a 9mm.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    You should list your item for sale in the classifieds section of the site. Before you can do that you have to have 50 quality posts or become a site supporter for $11.

Before listing read the sticky notes at the top of the classifieds. This will keep you out of trouble on INGO.

Once you accept a deal make sure the individual you are selling to is qualified. At the very least ask to see a IN driving license.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    You should list your item for sale in the classifieds section of the site. Before you can do that you have to have 50 quality posts or become a site supporter for [STRIKE]$11.[/STRIKE]$15.

Before listing read the sticky notes at the top of the classifieds. This will keep you out of trouble on INGO.

Once you accept a deal make sure the individual you are selling to is qualified. At the very least ask to see a IN driving license.
    FTFY.

Also, Are you saying you intend to sell it on here eventually, or are you thinking about somewhere else too?

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    I don't know what I am doing. I am not even sure I am in the right thread. I have a gun I would like to sell, just have know idea how to do it. The requirements or should I go to do it online? It is a Kahr pm45. I am not a great shooter and actually shoot better with a 9mm.
    Get your 50 quality posts and read the FAQ. There are specific subforums for buying and selling firearms. Don't risk the wrath of the mods.

apsjiml

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2011
    I didn't even know you could sell a firearm on here. How do you become a paid subscriber. Then I could sell on here. I read how to do the add on here. all the best

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    I didn't even know you could sell a firearm on here. How do you become a paid subscriber. Then I could sell on here. I read how to do the add on here. all the best

I could sell on here or anywere. This place seems like a good one
    Go to the USER CP tab on the top of your page. At the left hand side, there will be a "Paid Subscriptions" link at the bottom. This should be pretty self explanatory from there. Also, send Scutter01 a PM (private message) telling him that you are becoming a supporter in order to bypass the 50 post rule.

If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to ask. Also, there is a link to the FAQ in my signature, which can be pretty handy.

et_aruba

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    NWI
    Looks like you already have 50 posts. If not, pay the fee and save yourself the trouble of online gun auctions or armslist where there weirdos come out of the woodwork. With a few exceptions :), INGO is really an outstanding community. Have you tried the Classifieds yet?

Top Bottom