• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JJFII

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 1, 2018
    Anderson
    I have always done a billof sale. That more than covers you. As most are saying, I wouldn’t let someonehave the personal info on my DL.

A BoS is a double edged sword. It can also be used against you in a court. A BoS proves you sold __________ a gun. This is the first step in convicting you of negligence or illegal activities. A BoS does the work a Prosecutor needs to make a case AGAINST you.

That being said, I have been contacted by a 20yr old who doesnt have his LTCH, but has his Indiana ID, gave me his full name and allowed me to do a web search on him. It came back clean. He has told me that he has never been arrested nor has he ever been in trouble with the law. He told me his sister is over 21 and bought a pistol in a gun store recently and now he wants one. I am going to sell him a pistol based on this conversation and he will sign a BoS as well as write the information from his ID onto the BoS. This at least covers my requirement to only sell to Indiana residents. I may have him write down that he isnt a prohibited person.

Top Bottom