• ...and so much more!
  • Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    Dont forgot the 85's.
    Basically a 75 with ambi safety and some minor differences. I’d like an 85 and one of the anniversary models with the Hammer and Sickle adornments. I should’ve bought one when they first came out and were relatively cheap. Every CZ I own, both pistols and rifles, runs flawlessly and are as accurate as I can ever be.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    Basically a 75 with ambi safety and some minor differences. I’d like an 85 and one of the anniversary models with the Hammer and Sickle adornments. I should’ve bought one when they first came out and were relatively cheap. Every CZ I own, both pistols and rifles, runs flawlessly and are as accurate as I can ever be.
    I have a old 85, it came home the hard way over 30? yrs ago. Its still 98%, its a joy to shoot.
    As I remember what ones were in the US at that time were well over a thousand apiece.
    Mine is the combat model I believe, whats interesting it that it has a non drop free mag, inside of the pistol grip in a flat spring to hold the mag in until you manually pull it out.
    I have a few 75's one 85 and a P10? threaded suppressor sights and the most aggressive/sharp checkering I've ever had on a firearm.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    I have a old 85, it came home the hard way over 30? yrs ago. Its still 98%, its a joy to shoot.
    As I remember what ones were in the US at that time were well over a thousand apiece.
    Mine is the combat model I believe, whats interesting it that it has a non drop free mag, inside of the pistol grip in a flat spring to hold the mag in until you manually pull it out.
    I have a few 75's one 85 and a P10? threaded suppressor sights and the most aggressive/sharp checkering I've ever had on a firearm.
    My two Pre Bs were obtained when their importation wasn’t allowed on the US. One on an orange and tan cardboard box came from Canada and it was about 1k and the other, a tropical finish version, came from Germany and was about 700. Not long after the wall came down and imports flowed in. A CZ75B was sub $500!
    You can remove the spring in the frame that holds the magazine from dropping free, it does nothing else and easily removed. I have a Stainless 75B that I’ve been slowly rounding off the hook on the trigger guard, I like the original curved version better.

Top Bottom