• ...and so much more!
  • andski3

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 3, 2013
    Carmel
    Uhhhh, the gun show.

Seriously just slap a for sale sign on it and walk around.

Everyone is doing it at gun shows now a days anyway.

Richwon4

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2011
    Northern IN
    You see I don't want to do that to the ingo ers, if you know what I mean. I can get a much more meaningful price from the desperate folks with nothing better to spend their money on. I suppose I will wait until the Napanee Show at the end of the month. Wife kind of wants me to keep it now but $1500 for Dr. bills sound best to me.

762minigun

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Indianapolis SS BG
    You see I don't want to do that to the ingo ers, if you know what I mean. I can get a much more meaningful price from the desperate folks with nothing better to spend their money on. I suppose I will wait until the Napanee Show at the end of the month. Wife kind of wants me to keep it now but $1500 for Dr. bills sound best to me.

In before you are called a gouger!!!! :D

Personally I wouldn't bother listing it here on INGO.
    You might upset the INGO price police.

The day's of the $1500 generic AR-15 are about over for now..... You might wanna move fast.

mrortega

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    Just west of Evansville
    Better sell the gun asap 'cause prices are falling. Then invest that money in ammo, if you can find any. Remember, the ammo rush started about 6 weeks after the gun rush and hasn't near peaked yet.;)

Richwon4

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2011
    Northern IN
    I would never put it up for sale here, I think there is a decent amount of respect, wisdom, and common sense here. I do believe in supply and demand, though I don't consider myself a gouger. Not like I have to dump it. On the not of ammo, I have found a better supply coming in lately. At least in 223, yes ammo and 45acp. Not talking gougers either.

762minigun

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Indianapolis SS BG
    But by that rational most of INGO would still consider you a gouger, whether you sell here or not. It has nothing too do with wisdom, respect, or common sense. INGO is an internet message board. Common sense will tell you too sell with the market is high. Wisdom tells you too stock up when the prices are low.

Respect.... Go look at all the ad stomping going on in the classifieds. They don't have any respect for you. I guarantee you these same people are buying selling and making money elsewhere. All the while maintaining they don't "gouge". Or better yet those who want to trade at market value, yet value your good's at pre panic prices. :dunno:

I don't see it as gouging. I believe in supply and demand. It's capitalism at it's finest. Stand up be a man and call it what it is instead of worrying about offending the INGO price police.

I would take your rifle to the show price it however you want. If a buyer want's it bad enough you'll sell it. Magazines, and firearms are coming back down in price. Look around at some of the major gun boards. Not much is moving right now. So I would move quickly if I were you. If it's a home build with lot's of chicom junk on it, I wouldn't expect to get $1500. Those day's are on hold for the moment. Soon as Barry start's talking gun ban again (which he will) prices are going to soar.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    There were a lot of guys walking around with AR's at the last 1500 hoping to cash in and didn't. Unless it's priced realistically I don't think it will sell. People are still giving it a good try though. I sold an extra AR last week on armslist for 1K after I bought my Colt. I figured that's about what I had in it and somebody that hadn't been able to find one could use it. I sold it right away to a guy who said he wanted to build one but with the panic couldn't afford it so I felt good about that. Now a couple of days ago it's on INGO for 1700.00, oh well.

windellmc

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jan 5, 2011
    Greenwood
    There were a lot of guys walking around with AR's at the last 1500 hoping to cash in and didn't. Unless it's priced realistically I don't think it will sell. People are still giving it a good try though. I sold an extra AR last week on armslist for 1K after I bought my Colt. I figured that's about what I had in it and somebody that hadn't been able to find one could use it. I sold it right away to a guy who said he wanted to build one but with the panic couldn't afford it so I felt good about that. Now a couple of days ago it's on INGO for 1700.00, oh well.

And this is why you should sell at market prices. Although 1k for a base ar is probably pretty close to market value now. A nib colt might fetch 1700.

Engalwood

Expert
    Rating - 95.7%
    22   1   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Greenwood

Kinda the same thing happened to me but I was the one that came out ahead on my end of the trade!

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    I got exactly what I wanted for it and he did pay extra for a mag and a bit of ammo so I was able to offset my Colt purchase. For all I know maybe he had some issues come up and really needs the money so I am witholding any judgment, i've seen hard times too.

Bikerdad61

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 4, 2010
    Sullivan
    Prices are for sure falling on AR15's. The Archers Spot gun shop in Bloomfield,IN had
    2 Windham's and 1 Stag AR15 when I stop there today. All were M4 style flat top, tag on each was $1,050.00 and the guy told me to take my pick at $950.00 cash. They were NIB rifles.

infinititech

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    Tons of guys were walking around with 1500 dollar ars and within a few hours they were down to 1200 and not selling them in any hurry

Top Bottom