WTS: Selling: USMC Grip pod and "broom stick" grips.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • D.R.SCOTT

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 24, 2010
    Indiana
    ALL ITEMS SOLD. Thank you for looking and happy shooting all

Here are two real deal grips that were issued to me in my days as an infantry Marine. We got new ones before each deployment, but I used the first ones I was issued the whole time. Kinda strapped for cash now and must part with some of my extra accessories. The GP was opened, but the broom stick is brand spanking new and both are from a USMC armory, no Chinese air-soft crap or knock off duplicates here!

Payment will have to be made via Paypal, unless you want to drive out to Whiting and make the trade in person, where we will make the deal at a local bar and share a drink from the $5 dollars I will knock off for not having to ship.

First up is the grip pod, looking to let this beauty go for $35 bucks and that includes shipping.

CIMG4209_zpsc91edfb5.jpg

CIMG4211_zps7b6d95a6.jpg

Go there for the company's website, vouching that they are a military distributor and follow this handy dandy link for the exact model and all the specs - GPS-02 Military | Grip Pod Systems, InternationalGrip Pod Systems, International and before I finish, yes it is the one with the fancy metal legs that are coated with that hard ass plastic. Seriously, you can kill someone with this damn thing and it wouldn't miss a beat.

CIMG4212_zps5d2bef47.jpg

Next up is the Broom stick, I have it here displayed with 2 others, including my personal one. It is kind of hard to see in the bag, so I included an open one in order to get a better look. To be clear: It IS the new one in the bag. Asking $20, includes shipping

CIMG4213_zps3f564e05.jpg

Here is the info on the bag, don't know what to do with it myself but I am sure some Google wizards out there can find something out.

CIMG4215_zps8e8b3adb.jpg

And a close up of the opened one. Hell if you want this one too tell me. I will sell both for $30.

CIMG4216_zpsab631411.jpg

Message me with any questions or comments, including price offers if you feel like it.

Last edited:

D.R.SCOTT

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 24, 2010
    Indiana
    It has been mounted on a rail before for storage, but never used during a shoot.

CIMG4217_zpsf278ad84.jpg

That's the extent of anything I can find.

CIMG4220_zps34cf3a3f.jpg

No marks on the legs what so ever, was never put on the ground.

Top Bottom