• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

LordTio3

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 12, 2010
    McCordsville
    I have a very clean and well-maintained Luigi Franchi Brescia Model 48 Semi-Auto 12 Gauge. Right off, I am willing to travel to meet and make a trade/sale anywhere between Indianapolis and Bloomington. And I have a good deal of Shot-Shells, so if a New Shotgunner is interested, I can include some ammo to get you started.

image.jpg

This is, and would make someone, a perfect Clay and Hunting gun. It is soft-recoiling and has a great trigger.

image.jpg

Markings on receiver are factory stampings. Like I said, Very clean and well-maintained. In excellent shape overall. The recoil system in these can also be tuned for specific loads to be softer or harder shooting, (If reloading your own or perhaps teaching a new shooter).

image.jpg

I would really like to trade for a .308 Bolt Gun with a scope, or a service handgun (Glock, Xd, M&P, FN, SR, 1911, etc...); but I am open to other offers as well. Maybe another shotgun, maybe a combo .22lr and another weapon; 2 shotguns, a rifle and ammo, shoot me an offer, I'd love to hear it no matter what.

Below is the Blue Book on this gun. This one would fall in the Very Good Condition category with the 12 ga. 24" slug barrel.

DSC00597_c322219022aa748b41db384a37953d93.jpg

Buds also has had them recently, but only in 20 and 28 ga. Sold out for quite a while in 12.
    http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/...548755/Franchi+48AL+Field+20ga+24"+WalnutBlue

Just let me know what you'd like to trade. Like I said, I am willing to travel to meet.
    E-mail:
    LordTio3@gmail.com
    Text/Call:
    (765) 9 Six 7 - 2 3 Zero 8

Thank you for your time and I hope this finds you well.
    ~LT

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom