• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    USA
    A thin Dem margin in the house is going to need some popcorn with the Speakerlympics and all that.

I think Pelosi will be passed over. But we'll see just how much power seniority (and fund raising) brings, perhaps enough to bully all the young rebels into line. That's her specialty.

And let's be real here: the Republicans loved having her as the face of the Democrat party.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Peloci as speaker of the house, bringing San Francisco crap (literally) to the United States. I hope democrats have at least one brain cell to not elect her to the position of speaker.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Peloci as speaker of the house, bringing San Francisco crap (literally) to the United States. I hope democrats have at least one brain cell to not elect her to the position of speaker.

I hope they elect her. That woud be so entertaining and the best way to get buyer's remorse to set in.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    A thin Dem margin in the house is going to need some popcorn with the Speakerlympics and all that.

I think Pelosi will be passed over. But we'll see just how much power seniority (and fund raising) brings, perhaps enough to bully all the young rebels into line. That's her specialty.

And let's be real here: the Republicans loved having her as the face of the Democrat party.

I hope they elect her. That woud be so entertaining and the best way to get buyer's remorse to set in.

Probably better long-term if the most insane bat**** crazy communist lunatic gets the speakership. It will expose how radically left the Democratic Party has turned. Nancy Pelosi is now to the right of the base. Insanely left as she is, her party criticizes that she’s not left enough.

It would really be helpful for the long term viability of the US if the Republicans and especially Trump would just give them all the rope they need to hang themselves.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    Well, I wonder if Braun’s blowout victory will convince people that polls don’t mean anything?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Well, I wonder if Braun’s blowout victory will convince people that polls don’t mean anything?

Excellent question Hawkeye. (finds Magic 8-Ball) "Signs point to NO"

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

What they represent is the overall opinions about candidates. What they don’t always do well is predict who is actually going to vote. We’re lucky that many people who wanted Hillary stayed home, or she’d be president and the Supreme Court would have a 6-3 bat-****-crazy majority right now.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Probably better long-term if the most insane bat**** crazy communist lunatic gets the speakership. It will expose how radically left the Democratic Party has turned. Nancy Pelosi is now to the right of the base. Insanely left as she is, her party criticizes that she’s not left enough.

It would really be helpful for the long term viability of the US if the Republicans and especially Trump would just give them all the rope they need to hang themselves.

I saw a headline line on a FB post last night about the dems taking the house: "Send in the clowns"

This ought to be rich!

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I saw a headline line on a FB post last night about the dems taking the house: "Send in the clowns"

This ought to be rich!

Yeah. It'll at least be entertaining.

And, so much for the Blue wave. They won back the average turnover for mid-term elections to the opposing party. If they'd have won back 35-40 seats, yeah, maybe that's kinda like a wave.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    There's no way she'd lose in that district. And it's kinda good that she out there shining a spotlight on how crazy democrats have become.

Top Bottom