• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Wreaver

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    Right over there!
    I've been doing the Ruger take action form everyday since they started it. For a while I never got a response from this particular gentleman.

Today I got my first response and to be honest it really pissed me off. His reply was, I'm too busy to even give you a prewritten automated response. I doubt much would pass through Indiana legislators in regards to gun control, but where does this guy stand?

First time I've ever been upset about NOT getting an automated response. :):

Oresti

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2012
    Tim Skinner will vote however the teachers union tells him to vote. I talked to the guy several years ago during a canoe trip down Sugar Creek. The guy is dumb. I mean real dumb.

zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    I dont care what the NRA says about this, he is a democrat, he will vote how they all do, this is the strength of the party, they vote how they are told, the NRA has been great in a lot of things but they were in bed with harry reid on health care favors for harry reid not going after guns and we are seeing how this is going to play out. Deals cant be made with these people. They are liars and cheats. Simple as that. Why would a republican organization endorse any democrat? i'm a member of the NRA and that makes no sense

Top Bottom