Sen. Todd Young Voted YEA on Senate Nat'l Def Auth Act -- INCLUDING MAJOR GUN CONTROL PROVISIONS

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    Our Good Buddy, aka a "Buddy F**ker", Senator Todd Young, was one of the RINOs who voted FOR the NDAA -- the National Defense Spending Bill -- which passed the Senate last week -- and includes MAJOR Gun Control provisions that effectively strips all members of the US Armed Forces of their 2nd Amendment rights -- and PERMANENTLY reauthorizes the 1988 Undetectable Gun Act. Todd Young needs to be ambushed publicly on his 2nd Amendment TREASON at every conceivable opportunity. Senator Young reminds me of the BFs I encountered in the military who would scuff the toes on the shoes/boots of others as they walked past them when their unit was forming up for an inspection.

The nearly identical House version of this bill does NOT have the Gun Control provisions. CALL YOUR Congressman and tell him/her NOT to support the Senate version of the bill with the Gun Control in it. That would force it into reconciliation between Senate and House to arrive at one bill with identical wording, and then we can see if the House will stand its ground on NO MORE GUN CONTROL.

The Senate sneaking major Gun Control into the NDAA is insidious . . . and nefarious is Todd Young voting for it.

Last edited:

55fairlane

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 15, 2016
    New Haven
    You seem surprised, Todd Young is bought and owned by the leftist parties.......I would vote for a democratic before Todd Young, because at least you know by voting for a democratic your gonna get screwed.....call Youngs office, his people (if they answer the phone) talk down to you & dismiss you.......

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Let me say it again: **** that piece of **** Senator Todd Young.

I was right there with @KellyinAvon at Stacks Pancake House when his goon squad shut down our video recording of Rob Kendall’s line of questioning about adding to the federal deficit.

He may be a Marine but politically he’s a coward. A stupid coward. With republicans like him who needs democrats?

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Let me say it again: **** that piece of **** Senator Todd Young.

I was right there with @KellyinAvon at Stacks Pancake House when his goon squad shut down our video recording of Rob Kendall’s line of questioning about adding to the federal deficit.

He may be a Marine but politically he’s a coward. A stupid coward. With republicans like him who needs democrats?
    The Duke of Spendingburg is slimy too.

Edit: Old Todd ran into a buzzsaw that day in Plainfield. A lot of that was from INGOers, and a lot was from really angry old people :lmfao: Me and you lowered the average age in there that day!!

Last edited:

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I am worried about this Rudy Yakym character that took Jackie Walorskis spot. I saw he voted with the Dems on some amendment the other day. He was put in that Congressional spot with very few questions. His only real qualification seemed to abortion.

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    What is the status of this legislation in the US House of Representatives?
    It gridlocked in the House - with all voting delayed on everything until they come back into session, I believe next week. House Democrats are becoming increasingly apoplectic with more of them throwing outright tantrums over not getting their way with numerous bills.

Top Bottom