• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheReaper

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2012
    Southeastern IN
    The law states you can resist unlawful entry if you reasonably believe it to be unlawful. For example, I haven't had even a traffic citation in twenty years. I have no reason to believe that anyone (police officer or not) would have a lawful reason to enter my house uninvited.

So by what you're saying here, even if the police have a legal search warrant to enter your house, they knock and announce, you think that you have a legal right to engage them?

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    I'll try a different way. The police have zero reason to get a warrant to enter my house. Zero. They can knock and announce all day, I will not open the door because they have no reason to enter my house. If they feel so inclined, they can kick my door down and I will not resist because anyone with half a brain can figure out that a police officer is kicking my door in.

However, if I'm in my house (and there's still zero reason for an officer to have a warrant) and someone decides it's a good idea to kick my door in, yell police as they are running into my house, I'm going to resist.

Top Bottom