• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sierra117

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2013
    lebanon
    thanks for the link! Not surprising schumer would try to introduce a bill for mark up that he hasn't even written yet.

Viper1973

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2012
    I'm getting so sick of these DemoN-rats.
    Convenient how they had to recess due to scheduling conflicts.... Wonder what under-the-table dealing is happening now.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    Protecting Responsible Gun Owners Act

What was that one about? The doublespeak name makes me think it is especially insidious.

Viper1973

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2012
    The Responsible Gun Owners Act is a piece of Schumer legislation that calls for an end to private sales but allows in-family/between friends transfers - which kinda makes it somewhat 'do nothing' (just like the author).

What's really starting to worry me is SB555 which someone got their legislator to introduce here in Indiana. It creates an uber-permit that requires training, live fire, etc. all with the hope of reciprocity.

If that thing passes our existing permits will be worthless and we'll be opening the door for more requirements, restrictions, erosion of our rights :(

longbarrel

Expert
    Rating - 91.7%
    22   2   0
    Nov 1, 2008
    Central Indiana
    The Responsible Gun Owners Act is a piece of Schumer legislation that calls for an end to private sales but allows in-family/between friends transfers - which kinda makes it somewhat 'do nothing' (just like the author).

What's really starting to worry me is SB555 which someone got their legislator to introduce here in Indiana. It creates an uber-permit that requires training, live fire, etc. all with the hope of reciprocity.

If that thing passes our existing permits will be worthless and we'll be opening the door for more requirements, restrictions, erosion of our rights :(

That's fine, so long as they refund my money for my existing license.

Viper1973

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2012
    That's fine, so long as they refund my money for my existing license.

You KNOW that isn't going to happen!

I've been on the phone most of the afternoon speaking with representatives and folks in the governors office trying to do my part to kill this thing.

Why would anyone take one of the most open and non-restrictive gun permits in the country and try and screw it up??? :xmad:

Top Bottom