• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Patternpimp

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 24, 2011
    Columbus, IN
    I wish to snail mail a letter to Senator elect Donnelly. However according to the congressional website, "Unfortunately, due to House rules, my Washington, DC, and South Bend offices have been vacated". The question is, Where are you sending letters to? Any help would be appreciated.

bartb

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2011
    Johnson County
    I would like to have the same information. However, I have been told it doesn't exist. His phone's mailbox in Washing DC is full too. You would think he cares more for the people of Indiana

Willie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 24, 2010
    Warrick County
    And if he does I will be out a whopping .45 cents for a stamp. However your defeated approach has a much better chance of prevailing.:noway:

Not sure how you read "defeated approach" out of my post. He will repeatedly hear from me, but I've seen way too many so called conservative Dems go turncoat as soon as they step off the plane in DC. i remember Brad Ellsworth's first vote in the house was for Nancy Pelosi for speaker..

PKendall317

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2012
    Mooresville, IN
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but do I have to send letters to elected officials outside of my district via snail mail? For example when I tried to email Senator Reid or Representatives outside the 4th district, I'm prevented from doing so.

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but do I have to send letters to elected officials outside of my district via snail mail? For example when I tried to email Senator Reid or Representatives outside the 4th district, I'm prevented from doing so.

Most have e-mail filters to prevent out of district mail as they are prohibited from using franking to answer that mail.

Top Bottom