• ...and so much more!
  • cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    That NRA News report is sobering and angering. No way in hell here. Maybe in America someday but not in MY America, if you get my drift.

In the meantime, we must work our asses off making sure it never gets to this point in the USA.

Jeepster48439

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Marion County
    That's why I decided to opt for the Lifetime NRA membership when I renewed. All of us should buy one liberal 'friend' a membership to the gun rights lobbying group of our choice as a present to ourselves. The organization gets a revenue boost to continue their effort and you may get to listen to a liberal 'friend' whine about how they have are being harassed by an organization that they never joined. And we get to sit back and enjoy their stress.

Hmmm. Now which one of my liberal 'friends' do I want to make uncomfortable this year?????

possum_128

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Martinsville area
    That's why I decided to opt for the Lifetime NRA membership when I renewed. All of us should buy one liberal 'friend' a membership to the gun rights lobbying group of our choice as a present to ourselves. The organization gets a revenue boost to continue their effort and you may get to listen to a liberal 'friend' whine about how they have are being harassed by an organization that they never joined. And we get to sit back and enjoy their stress.

Hmmm. Now which one of my liberal 'friends' do I want to make uncomfortable this year?????

I have no liberal friends, my friends are all like minded folks with me. If I knew a liberal, they sure would not be my friend. But you do have a great idea though.

Top Bottom