• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DDadams

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Jan 17, 2014
    North Indy
    Slim chance in hell but I don't trust any of these clowns to vote correctly anymore

Skip to 15:00 to start the video where the announcement is

Edit: corrected my title, it isn't just a rifle ban, I misheard.

Last edited:

eric001

Vaguely well-known member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 3, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Wouldn't it be nice if those purposefully introducing/promoting obviously unconstitutional bills were ejected forcefully and permanently after violating their oath to support the Constitution???

Be even nicer if there was a generous supply of tar and feathers on hand.

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    76   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    Wouldn't it be nice if those purposefully introducing/promoting obviously unconstitutional bills were ejected forcefully and permanently after violating their oath to support the Constitution???

Only if I can be the one who gets to forcefully remove them. I'd beat their butt with a paddle with holes driled in it like was promoted when I went to school. These fargin corksuckers forget that We, the people elected them and they can be beat and hot tarred with ultrafine goose down applied as they are paraded down Main Steet USA being televised nationwide. These mamby pamby woke jokes need dealt with post haste.

DDadams

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Jan 17, 2014
    North Indy

Both of these are beyond necessary at this point if we want to save this country AT ALL.

The problem started when politicians stopped being afraid. If the citizens treated them the way we used to treat our government officials several centuries ago when they acted this way, they wouldn't act this way.

They have nothing to fear because they will always get away with absolutely whatever they do.

And mods, I'm not advocating for any violence, I'm just saying...

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Slim chance in hell but I don't trust any of these clowns to vote correctly anymore

Skip to 15:00 to start the video where the announcement is

Edit: corrected my title, it isn't just a rifle ban, I misheard.

dumb-dumb-dumb-dumb.gif

rugertoter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2011
    N.E. Corner
    We are one national calamity away, from all this nonsense to go away. It's funny how politicians act like "tough guys", when all is well. If the SHTF nationally or internationally, they would all be too busy trying to cover/save their own, than they would be worrying about your guns.

XDdreams

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 12, 2011
    Indianapolis
    I would like to live in a country where I won't get murdered while shopping for groceries or visiting a mall with my family or have my door kicked in by supposed victims of poverty...but I don't.

My Second Amendment right provides me something that shall not be infringed upon, my right to protect my family and myself from harm.

Ridiculous and (in my novice opinion) illegal manipulations of our Constitutional rights will not stop criminals and evil people from obtaining firearms and using them against good citizens. I refuse to allow my family to fall prey to others evil intentions.

I cannot depend on the police to save my family when they are 10 minutes away and five armed attackers are kicking in my door. I cannot depend on the police when a lunatic opens fire in a crowded mall or grocery store. I don't want or need very much, but my right to quickly and overwhelmingly put a stop to violence from happening to my family, is non-negotiable.

It would seem that those that manipulate the law to disarm the good citizens, do so because they are afraid of said good citizens. They don't want to lose their power, control, money, status, etc. Perhaps, they have agendas that work against the citizenry for their benefit. Perhaps, they have forgot that they work for us, not lord over or own us. Freedom doesn’t mean more control.

2tonic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    N.W. Disillusionment
    Just when you think you've seen the peak on inanity come from the halls of Congress, a real gem, like this one, comes along and dashes your hopes of the other side ever learning about America.
    You would think that after all the beatdowns they've taken at the Supreme, District, and Appellate court level, they might, at the very least, pull the throttle back a couple of stops off the firewall.
    But they keep charging forward, each piece of proposed legislation more misguided and repugnant than the previous one.
    Words such as insane, imbecilic, fascist, un-American, juvenile, and naive can all be applied to every law or policy promoted by the left.
    That they just cannot recognize how rapidly they are approaching a breaking point, that will fracture this nation, is what puzzles me so.

loudgroove

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 7, 2023
    Lagrange Indiana
    Just when you think you've seen the peak on inanity come from the halls of Congress, a real gem, like this one, comes along and dashes your hopes of the other side ever learning about America.
    You would think that after all the beatdowns they've taken at the Supreme, District, and Appellate court level, they might, at the very least, pull the throttle back a couple of stops off the firewall.
    But they keep charging forward, each piece of proposed legislation more misguided and repugnant than the previous one.
    Words such as insane, imbecilic, fascist, un-American, juvenile, and naive can all be applied to every law or policy promoted by the left.
    That they just cannot recognize how rapidly they are approaching a breaking point, that will fracture this nation, is what puzzles me so.
    Well you can't rule over a population that can shoot back. It's the goal no matter how many losses they take. They are passionate about ruling over us and you can't rationalize emotions.

Top Bottom