• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MisterChester

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 25, 2013
    The Compound
    100% of mass killings are done by people who have mental health problems, and that's what the Brady bunch doesn't get. No rational person will sit down, weigh the pros and cons of carrying out a mass violent act. A mentally ill person motivated enough will commit the act with guns, knives, cars, whatever they can get their hands on. No reason everyone should be punished because of a few bad apples.

rgrimm01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    Sullivan County, IN
    You are absolutely correct. I stand corrected.

I do feel for the father, C. Michael-Martinez, in his heart felt display of grief during his press conference. I do not, however, understand the rationale for blaming a tool rather than the individual behind the act who is using the tool.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

I do feel for the father, C. Michael-Martinez, in his heart felt display of grief during his press conference. I do not, however, understand the rationale for blaming a tool rather than the individual behind the act who is using the tool.
    There is no rationale to it. There's only emotionale.

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI

Surely the man is grieving yet his rhetoric shows he probably voted for Obama and was anti 2A prior to this tragedy. Wouldn't surprise me if he organizes yet another anti gun organization to capitalize on this.

Henry

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2014
    Athome
    Gee, a DemocRAT Senator exploiting a serious tragedy to perpetrate his own b.s. political agenda. Quelle surprise!

Even more ironic, Blumenthal 'says' he wants to "emphasise [sic] the mental condition of potential gun buyers". Immensely laughable, as it's the Democrats that have rabidly refused to allow mental health records to be accessed and utilized for firearms background checks, repeatedly 'citing' privacy violations in doing so!

So, he exploits yet another tragedy, cites inclusion of expanded mental health background checks while simultaneously rabidly refusing to allow access to mental health records to make those background checks. Blumenthal manages to be a double-hypocrite, FTW! :lmfao:

Democrats CAN'T do that in this case (CA shooting) 'cause that murderous scumbag Elliot Rodger was most likely a DemocRAT.

Should one be required to pass a "mental health check" in order to exercise the rights protected under the Second Amendment?

BFG

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    From what I understand this guy made it very clear what he was going to do !! Video's, email, phone calls, and Police at his door and they still could not stop this guy !!! I am sure a few more laws taking the right of self defense away from law abiding citizens will help. If these idiots would figure out it is our right and responsibility to protect our self and our family's this kind of crap would stop !!!

Hmmm....Can't stop him even with all the warnings, yet, a kid makes the shape of a gun with his fingers or wears an NRA t-shirt and he's labeled as a threat and is suspended from school. :scratch:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009

I think anymore it does'nt even matter who the perpetrators of such violent acts are or their non-rationale behind them. They have become second nature for the anti gun cause.

The immediate focus after such event is the NRA and another go around at control.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Amazing (not) the knee-jerk reaction is to yell for a gun ban when the psycho used not only the firearm, but a knife and his car to murder people.

How about banning stupid legislators who don't know that murder by any method is already illegal.

And with all the firearm laws in commiefornia, the guy still managed to purchase his firearm through legal channels.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Amazing (not) the knee-jerk reaction is to yell for a gun ban when the psycho used not only the firearm, but a knife and his car to murder people.

How about banning stupid legislators who don't know that murder by any method is already illegal.

And with all the firearm laws in commiefornia, the guy still managed to purchase his firearm through legal channels.
    It's been proven that even in a strict control environment these heinous acts are still carried out therefore constantly perpetuating a need in their minds for even more anti firearm legislation.

Make no mistake. It's those legal channels they want closed as well. They want it ALL.

Steve.43

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Wabash, IN
    Again (...and I know it's been said a thousand times on this site), the gun control issue being raised every time some nut goes completely nuts and kills people with a gun is NOT about "saving the children:" NOT about "commonsense gun policy;" NOT about interpretations of 2A, and not about anything else the Left claims it is. It IS about disarming the American people...period. That's their goal, always has been, and continues to be.

And every such tragedy that this nation experiences raises again a reminder of the old Rahm Emmanuel dictum, "Never let a crisis go to waste."

The more a lie is repeated, the more likely it is to be believed by ever-increasing numbers of people. The news media suckups, leaning always left, consistently aid and abet these lies in order to advance the agenda of firearms banishment.

We should be worried.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    It never ends. They want more legislation and if they should somehow get it then another incident happens (and it will) they will clamor from the rooftops for even more.

They seek no compromise. Only abolition.

Arthur Dent

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    It never ends. They want more legislation and if they should somehow get it then another incident happens (and it will) they will clamor from the rooftops for even more.

There has been no compromise since day one.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis

All the laws they want were already in-place in the state of California. Laws matter not.

Know what makes killers? Giving them and their 140-page "manifesto" national media attention.

Shiver

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2014
    The dumpster
    Saving grace in the fact that it is an election year. No one in their right mind would pick up the issue of gun control and run on it during a possibly pivotal election year.

Oh wait, that assumes they (liberals) have a mind and are actually using it in the first place. My bad.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    There's always someone pandering to the base and talking out their backside. It won't gain any traction, and will quietly die once the Senator stops chest thumping.

From my INGO education I have learned all Democrats and Republicans are the same. How can this be?

What you should have learned are not all Republicans are pro-gun and not all Democrats are anti-gun and to judge each politician on their own history and record instead of relying on an (R) or (D) in front of their name.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    What you should have learned is that the vast majority of Republicans are pro-gun and the vast majority of Democrats are anti-gun and to judge each politician on their own history and record instead of relying on an (R) or (D) in front of their name.

EDITED for today's reality.

Whosyer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 5, 2009
    Warren County
    Saving grace in the fact that it is an election year. No one in their right mind would pick up the issue of gun control and run on it during a possibly pivotal election year.

Oh wait, that assumes they (liberals) have a mind and are actually using it in the first place. My bad.

I just saw where Peter King (R) of New York, is calling for more Federal gun laws.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Looks like we're, once again, ignoring the cause for this kind of ****. Leftists are screaming about the NRA again, as though they had a remote modicum of influence in this ****ed up kid. DailyKOS is asking for the NRA/GOP response... Why? Because they have the intellectual honesty and integrity of an infant. Hm, I wonder if BMW is going to issue a statement, as well?

He was given everything he ever wanted. He lived in the "everyone gets a trophy" lifestyle. He didn't understand, or accept, that he could be refused/rejected something in life. So, he flips and shoots some people, and stabs some others.

Media doing it's job by glorifying him, making sure shootings continue to happen.

This is simple suicide by cop attention whoring. They want to die, but want a lot of people to know who they are. Media goes right along with it.

He was, once again, mentally unstable... but his environment didn't allow him to be treated. "He's just going through a phase...", or "He's just acting out..."

This is stuff you can't fix anymore, I'm afraid. The pussification of America breeds this sort of self-important violent person.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom